Is he dead?

"Start the fucking car can you hurry"

"Calm it I'm getting a headache, nothing will go quickly if I have a headache"

He started the car and they drove off

"You have any idea what direction he might have gone to...kook?"

Jungkook's eyes pierced through the windshield with eyebrows heavily furrowed, his mind was imaging all the worst scenarios

"Kook? Hello? Did you hear what I asked.."

Yoongi elbowed him in the arm, it made Jungkook flinch his head at him and yell

"What!!"

Yoongi was quite startled at his reaction, he didnt like the way that his cute kookie was slowly fading away, he never really saw that side of him anymore, just dark unreadable eyes...

"Jesus... I asked you if you might know where he could have gone"

"I really hope he weant the same direction we came from when coming from the bar but I dont know, he was upset or something so maybe he just walked anywhere without thinking...shit I shouldn't have let him go...just drive down this road and to the xxxx bar"

"Why did you take him there, this seems like a ordinary boy, how old is he, tell me hes atleast 18"

"Hes 22..."

"What? Okay didnt expect that"

"Hes so kid like... sweet, lovable, pure....innocent"

Yoongi tightened the grip on the steering wheel.

"Stop the car I'm walking from here"

"How is it any better to walk aren't we faster if we drive"

"I can see my surrounding better like that and I have to call for him"

"You'll sound like a maniac"

"I dont care...I probably already am mad anyway"

"Your not mad, just angry, believe me I know your not mad..."

"I need to focus...I know you took your stuff with you give me a bit of it"

"Fuck no not after what happened, kook you'll just strive further down if you keep doing this, just stop, you havent been doing this that long"

"Yoongi I'm not in the mood...I will take it from you"

"This is my shit why do you think you can just take it, stop it, I swear to..."

Before he could finish jungkook grabbed one of his arm held it and reached for his pocket with his free hand "WHAT THE FUCK MAN, let me go, LEAVE IT ALONE SERIOUSLY, NO!!" yoongi squirmed around in the seat but jungkook managed to snatch it from his pocket, opened the bag and took some of it in, Yoongi punched him harshly in the shoulder and snatched it back "FUCK YOU, you really have some god damn nerve"

Jungkook stepped out of the car quickly scanning the area to see if he could spot Taehyung

"I'm going to look around"

"Yeah and I'm coming with you and you dont have any say in that"

"Fine just shut up and actually help"

He started shouting Taehyungs name while walking at a very fast pace, his head was spinning in all directions and his eyes didnt skip one corner or a dark alley that passed him, he bursted into all bars that were on his path

If something happens to him I'll never forgive myself, it will be my fault for dragging him near my fucked up life"