Chapter Two

"It took you 8 seconds to shut up, time is sensitive in the hero world remember that." The erasure hero: ErasureHead said. "Today, since you're PE teacher isn't here I'll be teaching you. We'll be doing a physical assessment." he says, he pulls out a pair of clothes. "This is your gym uniform, there's one in each locker, put yours on and meet me outside." He says, going outside. The girls walk to the girls locker room, Miyu opens one of the lockers and claims it as hers. The other girls asks if anyone has any crushes. "Hey, Miyu got a crush?" Hagakure asks. "No, but I got a date later." She says. "With who? " Somebody asks. "Is it a classmate?" Somebody else asks. "Kaminari." Miyu states. "How?" Jiro asks. "Pick up line, before class." Miyu says. Miyu walks outside after finishing putting on her clothes. She's the first one outside, along with Aizawa of course. She waits for everyone else to get outside. They start coming out one by one. "Alright students!" Yells the hero. "Today you'll be doing physical assessments, to how strong you are with your quirk." Erasure says.
    "Bakugo, you got the highest score for the entrance exam. What was your distance for the ball throw?" He asks. "About 65 metres, why?" he asks. "I want you to throw the ball with your quirk." ErasureHead says, handing him a ball. Bakugou picks up the ball and throws it as far as Miyu can see. ErasureHead pulls out a screen showing how far it went. 705 metres it read.          "Soft ball throw, seated toe touches, 50 metre dashes, grip strength, standing long jumps, sustained side jumps, upper body exercise, and endurance running. Is what you'll all be doing today, at the end I'll pile up your scores for this." ErasureHead says. "Oh, and last place gets expelled" he adds on. I know I won't get expelled, Miyu thinks.

//Its one am Miyu, I have no regrets, but I have school in like 7 hours//