Chapter three

//The photo, isn't mine, and damn you Miyu, I need stuff for this yet you sleep, you're almost an hour a head of me so-//

First is toe touches, thinks Myu. She's pretty flexible so this is pretty easy, she reaches all the way down, she's 4'9', migit. She gets a 100 cm for that. Next is 50 metre run. She's against Momo and Hagakure, she's fast because she doesn't skip leg day, so this is a breeze, she takes 3.29 seconds to get over. The first one to get over. Next she does the repeated side steps. She make water spongy walls, she gets 200 bounces in on that. Then the grip strength. Miyu, makes a fist of ice on her fist and holds it down, 400. Next is the Soft ball throw. Miyu gets to go before Midoriya. She makes a layer of water around the ball and a thin layer of ice above it. She throws it and cracks hitting the ground and water spurts out of the crack and it flies ahead, 710 metres. The rest you know. But the rest is forgotten, she gets #1 on the board, thanks to the ball throw she shined bright. Last place is Midoriya. "Don't worry, Midoriya." Miyu says. "How can I not worry, Mio?" he asks. "Good news, nobody is being sent home, would anyone like to guess why?" He asks. Miyu raises her hand. "Mio." He says. "To make us do our best." She says. "Correct. Now everyone go put your uniform on, it's almost time to leave." He says. The girls walk back to their locker room, and change back into their normal clothes. "Ring Rong" Hollars the bell. Everyone leaves.

//2:25 AM, Miyu, why'd you okay this//