Prologue

Lighting roared as the guild master summoned his attack towards his guild member. It had been the dragon slayer's turn for training.

On the sidelines, watching the fight, were his guild mates, all badly hurt from the training session of their own.

"Move fast Mario!" Boat or Lukas shouted. He was the newest member of the guild but immediately got S class due to his water godslaying abilities. "Yeah! We don't want to see you get hurt!" the fire mage, Kit, yelled trying to catch her 'big bro' s' attention when she realised he was to concentrated on doging the lightning, after all, that was the name of Ritchie's little game.

"HA! More like you two don't want to see him hurt" the explosion wizard, Inmo, said as he saw Mario almost get hit. "And we want to see him get pulverised. " the ice demon slayer, David, said. "Would you all just hush!" the guild's co-leader, an air devil slayer whos name was Brandon, said as he began to get annoyed with the guild constantly bickering.

"You're doing pretty good pebble brain. Let's see if you can doge my full power" Ritchie said as he began using all his powers at once.

The others (except Kit and Lukas of course) cheered as they thought they saw Mario get hit but then they groaned as they saw Mario completely fine. His two concerned guild mates let out a sigh of relief at the sight.

To everyone's surprise the dragon slayer had not been hurt once. No burn marks, no cuts, no bruises, no nothing. In fact, every time they thought Mario got hit, he looked even more energetic.

Mario was pretty sure that his guild master was a sadistic person when it came to training or punishment. Mario quietly chuckled at the fact that Ritchie thought he was inflicting pain on him "Oh, if only he knew."Mario accidentally said out loud but the lightning roared loudly to the point where only Brandon and Ritchie could hear what he said.

The whole guild looked at the dragon slayer with confusion as Ritchie finally used up all his mana and sat down in defeat.

"HOW?!?!?!" both David and Inmo practically yelled. "Guess I just got lucky." Mario said as he shrugged. "If it was then you'd probably be the luckiest person in the world." Lukas said "YEAH! THAT'S MY BRO!" Kit cheered "Thanks sis." Mario responded jokingly.

"You've been acting really strange today" "You seem to be really exited for something." the Diablos twins said to Mario.

"Uhhh, how so? And I just beat doge the lightning on hard-core mode so I think that's a pretty good reason." "Well we all know it's not because of the little victory you got right now."

"You've been giddy since this morning, David saw you prancing around the snails a few hours ago and you usually don't like it when Kit calls you her big brother." Brandon said with little to no emotion in his words.

"Uhhh" Mario now sweating bullets was struggling to find the words. Luckily the scene that had just unfolded saved him from speaking anymore words.

A portal had just appeared behind him. A hand suddenly came out and dragged him with it as it retreated. The guild wasn't fast enough to process what had happened. They just stood there.

They just stood there.

~~~~~°~~~~~°~~~~~°~~~~~°~~~~~

Mitch didn't want to do this, but he has to.

He pulled out his sythe and began to swing it at his former guild mates. He began to put on an irritated facade and used his poison dragon powers. He lunged at his former guild leader, Michael, first who doged him and almost reaped his soul. He began to attack the others more. Bren, Seek, Lily, and Pat.

Colin was watching from a distance. The ginger could hear the dark laughter coming from his shadow dragon, Zeta.

Michael pulled out the sythe of his own and used it to block Mitch's attack on Bren.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS BRO?!? " The ice mage yelled. "Because he lied to me" Mitch stopped attacking for a brief second to point at Michael.

The fight had continued for an hour now after Mitch had confronted the at the grimshade guild hall.

Michael didn't want to hurt his former guild member. He knew the boy was just being puppeted by a greater, darker force just like Devin was.

The grandmaster had been proven innocent after being kidnapped which put a damper in their investigation and getting Mitch back due to Jonathan being the prime suspect.

The guild almost lost a member again after Seekah barely doged an attack to the face from Mitch.

'Alamos, where the hell are you?!' Pat mentally screamed for the first guild master to take over. 'I'm sorry my dear boy but I'm on break.' the higher pitched voice in his head, the voice he was sharing a body with responded. Alamos was a prick sometimes.

"You're all going to die." the poison dragon slayer said menacingly. In his mind he thanked his brother for forcing him in acting classes when they were younger, it had gotten him this far in the mission.

"Especially you Pat. I mean I left the guild and suddenly you're wearing that." "Hey it wasn't my choice." The gunslinger said defensively.

The fight went on. Everyone was hurt, tired, drained, mentally unstable, and on the ground. Well except for Colin of course, he was just mentally unstable.

Michael knew that he needed to stop the fight but he knew that pulling out his sythe on him wasn't a way to save his former guild member, so he decided to talk to him.

They talked to each other. No lies came out of Michael's mouth. Every sentence he said, Mitch 's posture grew softer. It was cheesy but it worked.

"You may not deserve it but I'm welcoming you back to grimshade."

Everyone froze. Was Michael really going to invite him to join the guild again?

Mitch was hesitant but just as he was about to accept a portal appeared, a hand came out and dragged him in it and closed.

The portal did not look like anything Michael had ever seen. He knew it wasn't the rifts as they had never disappeared so fast.

"We have to get him back"

~~~~~°~~~~~°~~~~~°~~~~~°~~~~~

Hiya! It's me again hope you enjoyed the prologue! More coming soon fellow beings!