Chapter 1 : Grand Council Meeting

(Just a note Kay has not left but everything else has already happened. She couldn't make it to the second grand magic games because she was just sick. Stu and Brick have not left the wandering coins. Marshie was caught and they are trying to reform her.)

Ritchie stood up as fast as he could so did the others. Pain engulfed their whole body as the did though. God they wished Lo'pho was still here.

Luckily Brandon grabbed a communication crystal (is that what it's called?) for them.

The contacted the other guild leaders, scince Bri had been revealed they no longer needed to keep her identity a secret. After Ritchie had explained what happened Michael told his story too.

They decided to contact the grandmaster and arrange a council meeting. The guild leaders knew that if one of them was left alone they were at risk of having the same thing happen to them so they brought their whole guild with them to the grandmaster's office.

"BRI! YOUR ALIVE!?" The grandmaster screeched as he saw Bri. They forgot to tell him about that.  "Oops? " Silver awkwardly said.

"I need to sit down. I'm too old for this." "Grandmaster! We need your help!" the cute kit- I mean warrior of los'gatos, said.

"So apparently there are portals appearing." Marshie said "TWOAPPEREDANDAHANDCAMEOUTANDGRABEDMARIOANDMITCHAND-" Kit said/screamed trying to explain as fast as possible but was quickly interrupted by the grandmaster.

"Oh, I know." the grandmaster said
"What?"
"I said I know "
"But, How do you know?"
"I evesdropped"
"You WHAT?!"
"The crystal also contacts me you know."
"Oh"

"Well" Brick began "How are we going to get the dragon slayers back?" Stu finished his sentence. "Hey, that was my line" "You were probably going to mess it up anyway" Brick's face at that moment basically screamed 'I'M OFFENDED. HAW DARE U'

"Can we just find pebble brain and purple eye already. " David whined
"Wait, why are we even trying to get them back. I thought we hated them?" Inmo said clueless.

"Well... Mitch was my past guild mate" Silver said "And my friend" he muttered under his breath.

"Grimshade is like a family. I've already lost my first family, I refuse to let my second family get taken again." Michael said.

"Awww. T-T-that's s-so sw-sweet." Jakey managed to stutter out. "I didn't know the guild leader of assassins had a soft spot." Bri joked.

"Look, we care about our guild members.""Like Michael said, they're family." the diablos twins said, no hint of sarcasm in their words..

" We care about pebble brain less, but still. " David cringed at his own words due to the fact that he had admitted to caring about the dragon slayer. (sorry Mavid shippers)

They were interrupted by the grand master tearing up at the scene. "I'm sorry this is just so wholesome." the grand master said while whipping his tears.

"So how are we going to get them back?" Lo'pho asked.

As if on cue a portal appeared in the middle of the room. It was the same portal that took the dragon slayers.
"Well thats one way. " Kay said

Kit suddenly sprang towards the portal, ready to jump in. For a person so small, she was quick.

Just as she was about to touch the portal, Brandon managed to trap her in an air bubble and put her back where she was standing.

The room was filled with 'ARE YOU CRAZY?!' s 'WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!' s and other concerned lines.

"Why would you do that?!" Inmo screeched. "We've already lost one member. We don't need to lose another." Ritchie said like a disappointed parent.

"We don't know what could be on the other side." Colin said, his voice was low, his head was positioned to an angle where he could only see the floor, he had not mentained eye contact with anyone in fear that Zeta might take over if he even looked at someone.

" I mean they could be dead for all we know" the grand master said, nodding to his own statement.

They all looked at Kit, who now had tears drooping down her face as Lukas comforted her.

"I... I..." She chocked on her own words "I just want to get Mario back".
"Don't worry kid, we'll find a way to save your friend." Pat said.

"MY HEART! IT'S JUST SO SAD!" an unknown voice shouted

Everyone went into a battle stance as they heard the voice. "Its in the portal!" Relena informed.

Everyone shot an attack at the portal. As they realised this they shut their eyes tight. They expected an explotion of some kind caused by the collision of their powers.

But nothing happened.

They opened their eyes, shocked at the sight. Their attacks looked like they were about to hit their target, but they were stagnant, like time suddenly froze.

"Jakey, are you doing this!?" "N-no!"

They heard a snap and they turned their heads back to the portal. The attacks suddenly dissapated in the air.

"Jees, you guys must really be on high alert." the voice said

"Show yourself!" Michael demanded

"Ok"

A figure stepped out of the portal. She wearing an orange hoodie, a plain white shirt underneath, dark blue jeans, and light orange shoes. Her eyes were an emerald green, her brown hair had a red stripe. She looked normal, if it wasn't for the fact that those weren't the usual clothes in their dimension. Oh yeah, she was floating too.

"Greetings mortals!"