4. Naked Gray

In the hallway, Rufus stopped smiling and put a smug, snobby look on his face. "Well children," he said, "It seems that you've already figured out who I am." The three just looked at him in shock, amazed that he was who they thought he was. "Why dont you children come —"

Was all gray could hear before the class creamed, "stranger danger! There's a naked pedophile in here!" That moment gray looked down and realized that all of his clothes were missing. "Oops," he quietly muttered to himself, looking at the trail of clothes that made its way to a gray in his underwear.

Outside the door in the hallway, the three children and adult heard the scream and they all had a pretty good idea of who it was.

'Gray Fullbuster,'

'Uncle gray,'

'Stripper,'

'Dad,'

Were what they all thought, before Rufus opened up the door with gray on the other side of it. Gray heard the door nob move and immediately hid behind the door. When it opened he was glad that it was only partly opened, otherwise, it would've done some serious damage to him.

"Gray Fullbuster, I know you're here, you left your clothes on the ground and they were screaming that you were a pedophile. You're the only one who fits that description, if you dont come out within the next three seconds —" he grabbed Storm and put his hand in a sword like position by his neck "— I'm going to seriously hurt this child of yours. I know you wouldn't want that, now would you?" That smirk full of arrogance never left his face throughout the entire conversation.

The door creaked slightly when Rufus was at 2 and a shadow emerged silently from behind it. One foot with a navy blue shoe slowly emerged from the shadow, followed by fingers. Then, an arm with an insignia that looked like a tilted fairy on it; belonging to fairy tail, and half a face that was looking down, bangs covering his eyes.

"Put."

"My."

"Child."

"Down."

He said as calmly as he could through gritted teeth. Rufus's smirk grew even bigger — looking sadistic almost, as he slowly put the frightened child down and took his hand away from his neck. Grays full body slowly emerged from the shadow, because of the lighting, it still looked like half of his face was covered by a shadow.

Rufus was about to make some sort of badass comment to gray, but before he could, his eyes scanned grays body only to realize that he was still naked. Then, he sweat dropped and all thoughts he might've had before, disappeared. He sighed and put a hand on his face. "Gray," They locked eye contact, glaring slightly at each other.

Gray thought he was going to say something witty or cunning, but what he said next he — no one expected. "Your clothes are still on the ground. You're in front of a class of first graders, not to mention its hard to be smug while there's a naked man standing there, this thing," he pointed down below grays v line. "Is not appropriate."

"You mean my dick?" He asked. "Dad, language!" Storm yelled, trying his best to hide it from the other two females. "Fine, fine. I used to do this in high school, this should still be allowed." He grumbled to himself while picking up his clothes, giving everyone a perfect view each time he bent down.

By the time he collected all of his clothes and tried finding which way he's supposed to wear them and put them on, everyone in the class was a blushing mess - even Rufus had a little blush on his face.

"There, happy?" Gray gestured to him wearing clothes. "Yes, much better." Rufus replied.

"Now, as I was saying. . ."

Gray was listening intently to what he had to say - the rest of the class also joined in and stopped doing their work. They were all curious about why there's a pedophile, who knows their 'substitute,' teacher and why they look like they're about to Murdered each other.