11.Can I ask? What world am I in?

Dedicated to this awsome chick! I love you girl! Yeah, she is JUST that awesome people! 

Short I know, but there is a reason for that xD 

It has a kind of... Well read for youself :P

-This is NOT edited!-

Chapter Eleven;

When, I walked inside the school I heard whispering and a couple of people pointing at me, that wasn’t unusual it was just the fact that they were looked at me as if they were almost disgusted by me. What the hell did I do now?

I narrowed at my eyes at them, some people diverted their eyes, but there was the brave ones that just started back, I heard some clanking noise which sounded like someone’s heels. I didn’t bother turn back, I knew who it was. “Well, if it isn’t the one they are all talking about!” 

I wondered what she meant but ignore her; the bitch just wanted some drama in her life. Emily walked along side me; I could see her smirking at the corner of my eyes. I wanted to slap it away, but knew if I did, a) I would have detention and b) she would have screamed and destroyed my near deaf ear.

Humming to myself, I went to my classroom quickly, if I didn’t hold myself I would have ended up killing the hoe. Chloe already left me the minute she parked at the car, something about how she needed to meet up with someone.

My mind was still reeling about what she told me yesterday, but I didn’t want to think about it right now. I got to the class to see a laughing Kelly. I sat down next to her and said “what’s up?”

She giggled and shook her head, for some reason when I entered the class it turned quite. This time I couldn’t take it. “What the fuck is going on?” I asked loudly standing up. I really wanted answers. What did I do now?

No one dared look at me except for Kelly who was laughing at me, before I could snap at her, the teacher walked in, telling us to shut the hell up and get all our books out, I really wanted to scream at scream at Mr. Renly, he still hated me for some reason.

 “Whatever” I said and plopped my on my seat, he glared at me, but carried on teaching knowing I would have caused problems if he screamed at me. Did i mention I really hate history? Who the fuck gives kids that just woke up double history anyways? I mean that was so illegal, who cares about a bunch of dead people. For god sake the only good thing right now about that is they are sleeping longer than us.

“Miss. Valentine, what did Rasputin do when Tsar left to war?” Asked Mr. Renly.

I glared at him, how the hell did I know that? But then I remembered something from my childhood, I always knew I heard that name Rasputin from somewhere! It was from that Disney movie Anastasia. “Didn’t he kill the Tsar family” I said proud to have finally known something in History.

He started at me, and then started laughing. Hard.

I glared at him, who the fuck  does he think he is? I was right and he knew it. “Where-“ ‘laugh’ “where did you get that information from?” he snorted out.

I glared at him and said out loud “Anastasia.”

This time the whole class started sniggering, including my suppose to be best friend Kelly, I glared at her, willing for her to shut the hell up.

“What?” I snarled.

The teacher coughed “Disney lies” he smirked.

I was surprised he knew what movie I was on about. “Where did you get that from?” I nearly yelled. No one told me that.