Chapter 2

About an hour before the fundraiser was supposed to end, Nathaniel walked in with the other guys in his class except for Max who was spending the day with his mom since she would be leaving the next day for her astronaut training. The only one in the group that wasn't his classmate was Luka who had tagged along with Adrien.

Nathaniel looked around, admiring the decorations of the small cafe. He quickly noticed Alix sitting at a table while eating her food. He waved at her and she waved back with a smirk on her face and a mischievous gleam in her eyes. He narrowed his eyes slightly. He's been friends with the short girl long enough to know that every time she has that expression, something is going on.

The redheaded artist glanced around the shop but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary until his eyes landed on one of the maids and he felt a strong urge to drop his jaw. Marc was stood by a table and was writing down the person's order and one word went through Nathaniel's mind: legs. Without realizing it, Nathaniel's face turned redder than his hair and the guys around him noticed his reaction.

"Hey Nathaniel, are you alright?"

Adrien worriedly questioned the blushing boy.

"Leg."

Nathaniel whispered that one word as his only response.

The guys looked around and noticed all of the maids except for Marc who was now back in the kitchen picking up an order. They all assumed that it was the girls that had caught Nathaniel's attention. Kim smirked.

"The girls do look rather nice in those outfits, don't they?"

Kim remarked, his eyes only on Ondine who noticed her boyfriend and smiled at him. He smiled back and waved at her.

After a short moment of waiting, the boys were brought to a large table with several seats. Nathaniel sat down and his mind was rapidly flipping from thought to thought. He was straight, wasn't he? He's always liked girls, but he's always thought that Marc was cute with his bright, expressive eyes and button nose. Nathaniel breathed in deeply as he resisted the urge to bury his face into his hands. Maybe he did like guys. He knew that it wasn't a bad thing to not be straight.

Rose and Juleka have been together for a few months and everyone was accepting of them. But they're girls and Nathaniel has noticed that people tend to not be as kind to two guys together. Before he got sucked into those thoughts, their table was approached and he prayed that it wasn't Marc taking their order.

The artist glanced up and felt his heart leap into his throat. Now that the writer was standing right in front of him, Nathaniel could see the design of Marc's outfit even better and he had a closer view of Marc's legs. Nathaniel bit his tongue and gripped the edge of his chair.

Marc looked up from his notepad and felt heat flood his cheeks as he saw Nathaniel sitting at the table he was serving. The dark-haired boy swallowed hard and shakily asked them what they would like to order. One by one, Marc got the orders from each boy until it was finally Nathaniel's turn.

Nathaniel was still biting his tongue, entirely distracted by the way that the dress moved around Marc's legs when the green-eyed boy moved, occasionally rising up the tiniest bit to reveal more skin.

"And what would you like, Nathaniel?"

Marc shyly asked.

Without thinking, Nathaniel blurted the first thing that came to mind.

"Legs!"

Everyone at the table went silent and looked at Nathaniel like he had lost his mind. All except Luka who glanced between Marc and Nathaniel with a knowing look and a playful smirk resting on his face as he quickly understood what was going on. Nathaniel breathed in and out quickly before clearing his throat.