Chapter 37🌗❄

Victor as Dotun 🐶🐶
What do you think? 💜🎈🎂

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

My elder brother Dotun would be home soon. Finally somebody else to hang out with.

Fisayo called me again and begged me to come and spend some time with him or he'll come over to my place. I was so not ready to see him or spend time with him even after I told myself I had forgiven him.
He left me with no choice!
The first time he tried strangling me, the other time threw a stapler at me.

My dad got back home some hours ago, it felt like years I had last seen him.

"baby mi, look how changed you are " my dad said as he opened his arm for an hug.
I let myself sink in my dad's grey tailored suit.
I loved his Cologne, it was different from the regular ones.

" do you like your car? " he asked as I helped him with his suitcase, my mom wasn't back yet. I was just with Mercy who got herself busy in the kitchen.

" I love it dad, thank you sir.. Ese sir " I said happily.

##########

" Mi casa Lu casa " Dotun yelled as he walked in with a bag.

I was helping Mercy clean the table. I had decided to start helping Mercy do the chores, I would prove to everybody that I wasn't a
Spoilt Little brat.

" heyyy biggyy " I squealed as I went over to hug him.

" and besides, it's mi casa, su casa... Su not Lu " I corrected as I gave him a light punch on chest.
He held my arm and brought me to his chest.

" stop it na, I'm your sister not your side chick"
I said laughing before I finally hugged him.
He pushed me off gently "I'm also your elder brother not your boyfriend, don't hug me"

I missed him bad.
I followed him to his room eager to spend the whole day with him.
My dad had gone to see a friend, mom wasn't around Tife was in school and Mercy had gone to the market.

I spent all afternoon with my brother, in the evening, I decided to go take a shower and when I was done, I realised Tife was back as I could hear him talking excitedly with Dotun.

I hurriedly slipped on Fisayo's big shirt and a short and walked over to meet my brothers.

"Hey sis" Tife greeted.

"baby "

He frowned and I laughed.
My elder brother paid no attention to me as he was watching something on his phone.
I walked towards the bed and made to see his phone, I wanted to know what he was watching but he turned his phone to the other side.

" if I had known you'll be around, I would have just jejely gone to Ikorodu with Ben instead of coming home " he cried

I slapped his arm playfully as he smiled and put his phone away.
I sat down beside him studying his hair.
" I don't think mom would like your dread" I said.

"mumcy complains about everything so I won't be surprised " he said slapping my hand off his hair.

" What's that on your face? " he asked.

" what? "

" There's a mark on your jaw... See na "

" oh, it's nothing" I said dryly. He did not see it earlier on because I was on my make up but after taking a shower my face became natural and the mark was obvious there.

My brother held my chin trying to study my face. I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't let me go.
He playfully bent my hand down so I wouldn't drag with him and I was glad we were playing now and he wasn't bothering to know how I got the mark there.