2 - Something's wrong

17/12 - 2019
Liyanah's POV
2pm

It's been a week.
A whole week.
Why is my period late?
I wondered to myself.

I've been throwing up nonstop these past few days and I have absolutely no idea why. It can't be because of food poisoning because I've literally only eaten home cooked food that I always make.

I was on my way to the grocery store  to buy some groceries when I just felt really dizzy. As if I was just ready to faint.

But I kept my head held high but as soon as I was walking to the cashier everything around me spun. All I remember after that was me falling on the floor and everything turning pitch black.

6pm

I slowly opened my eyes and the headache was kicking in immediately.

When I realized that I was in an whole different environment I panicked.

All I saw was doctors and all other types of stuff a regular hospital would have.

I slowly got out of the hospital bed and a nurse immediately came to check up on me.

"Are you feeling well?" She asked me.

"Uhhh...I don't really know...am I?" I asked unsure.

"Just rest and I'll get the other doctor" She said and walked away.

After a couple of minutes another doctor came in and he didn't seem to make a big deal out of whatever was wrong with me.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"I'm alright, I guess. Just a headache." I said.

"Well Miss Aras, congratulations, you are pregnant!" He said with a happy face.

What?
Is?
This?
Man?
On?
About?

I immediately just started laughing and he looked at me kind of confused.

"Funny!" I said while laughing.

"Umm...I'm not joking, Miss Aras... you are pregnant, I mean if you want to take another test I can easily do that for you?"

I was so confused, what does he mean I'm pregnant. Just to make things clear I decided to take another test to prove him and this stupid test wrong. So I peed in a cup and handed it to him.

After about five minutes he comes back in.

"I'm never wrong, you are pregnant."

Everything at that moment just stopped. It felt like everyone was just living their lives while my life just froze. I was shaking and my breathing got heavy.

"But, ho..how.. is that.. possible..." I could barely talk.

"What do you mean?" He asked me confused.

"It's impossible.. I'm.. I'm a.. virgin"

A/N- I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please leave a comment or a vote if you like❤️