+Rene+

[Rene has entered the chat]

Hello everyone! My name is Rene; although you may occasionally see me go by Kaleidoscope, and I'm now an admin for the LGBT-SafePlace. Well duh, I'm on this book. Okay back to my point. Somethings about me, I'm pansexual and genderfluid. If you don't know my pronouns, just use they/them or my name!

I'm a huge theatre nerd, and can be very melodramatic. Usually, not online though. You can find me at my personal account @-lovenecessary-. I'll usually be on if you guys need to talk or anything.

I'm obsessed with performing. It's my passion. I'm also quite good at art; I can't make masterpieces, nothing close. But, I think I can draw pretty well-ish. My all time favorite activity though, is doing dumb stuff and giving advice to people who need it. Even though, I'm not an expert.

I like a variety of shows and fandoms, and getting my older sibling obsessed with those fandoms. I'm in book clubs, and wanting to start my own one on wattpad. I'm also a huge book nerd. I'm that person who has way too many ships for one fandom.

I'll be your retro friend who's always there to talk.

I'm sure there's more about me than what's in here, I'm not this one-sided, I swear! But, um, yeah! Come hit me up anytime you need to talk, and have that feeling of not wanting to worry anyone. I can relate to that, it's usually good to hit someone up if you don't know them as well.

Of course, I'm not a professional, if you need serious help, please contact a professional. But, yeah, I hope to see ya'll around.

Adios mi amigo, Rene.