A Spark?

I do not own Transformers.
I do not own Transformers. I only claim my OC analog.

Ok so fair warning the opening is really Dark. I mean bad but the story gets better. This is in the realm of reborn into another world scenario.

I feel like I failed him.  I suddenly hear a grind of circuitry and gears. Then I'm in a white world. Then I blink and realize I'm just staring into a bright light.

I hear a hum of circuitry.
"Scrap! Who would expect a protoform to scan a human infant so perfectly," I hear an almost gravelly voice say.

"Come on soldier. Just a bit more energon and we can get your form reset," I hear a command say.

I try to blink my eyes and realize I'm looking like they are through machine lens. I realize those are my eyes. I tilt my head and see that in place of skin I see smooth metal.

"They are moving. Ratchet they are awake," I see a human male with dark skin lean into my field of view. He looks smaller than I thought he would.

Then I see a metal face lean in and the size seems right.

"Welcome back. Can you give me your identification code?" The bot I can only assume is Ratchet says.

"I was known as XXXXXX. But I don't think that's right. I didn't realize I needed or ran on Energon, or even how to get it," I say with a laugh.

I realize my voice is actually electronic.

I feel my optics refocus. As energy flows through me all the little inconsistencies seem to lock in place. I could pass for human but never felt I was. Technology either seemed to love or hate me. It was like based on operating systems and for some i was compatible with and others I couldn't interface.

Flashback

A memory of a car and a dying infant. My core was drawn to the life form and my body was shredded beyond repair. My protoform body wrapped around it but its neural paths were dead. My nanofiliments filling in and rebuilding.

My experimental technorganic form integrating with the form. Then my core goes dormant. I live my life as this child's family would want until I feel a spike of cybertronian energy. My pathways awaken. My body starts shifting and so does my mind. I don't fully realize why I'm doing this but I find the reasons.

The day of the incident was the first day of a new job but it was also the day I realized I could no longer hide. The transforming I heard was my own protoform.

End flashback

"Cybertronian ID Code: Alpha Delta Epislon Unicron 8 0 7 6 5 Signus Primus Mech. Name Tetrae. Role: Archival and Inter-planetary Liason."

I hear tapping and typing. "By the Spark Of Primus. It checks out. We thought you were destroyed," I hear Ratchet say.

"What? You had this lady all along and went with guys like Bulkhead?" I hear the human say.

"I was dead in a way. My pod got shredded when I made orbit," I say sitting up.

"Easy soldier, your Energon levels are still low," Ratchet says placing a hand on my chest plate.

I blush as I realize my frame is female, well that explains part of the transition.

I lay back down and smile. "Very well Ratchet, but when you clear me I would like to get an appropriate vehicle scan. Do you know how weird it is to drive one of these cars and part of you know you could take the turns easier and faster on your own wheels?"

"Wait, you had a vehicle form?" The human asks.

"Well yeah, my original form was bigger but I had my body overhauled by Vector Sigma to fill a needed role. They used an experimental procedure to convert my solid exterior and frame with nanotubes that would allow me to adapt my appearance to whatever the dominant life form was. Then those tubes were filled with a kind of technorganic matter they found," I say as I feel the Energon pulse in my circuits.

"Hey, Who is the new bot," a young female voice yells.

"Miko, manners," Ratchet says.

"Right, right. Who is she," a small Asian face girl says looking into my stasis bed.

"Hey, konichiwa. Wattashiwa Tetrae," I say as I look up.

"Wow, you speak Japanese, Sugoi ," she exclaims.

"Yes, I can speak every human language," I say.

"Coool," a young boy says leaning over, "Hi, I'm Wrath."

I try to stand. As my gyros balance me out I realize I'm standing about 9 feet a good bit smaller than I was. Yet even as I say that my frame seems to take the energon in and respond.

"Woah, that's a familiar faceplate," a voice says.

"Arcee," I ask as I turn and find a familiar bot with a human teen by her side.

"Jack, meet Tetrae. One of best information recon and infiltration bots I ever knew next to myself. Glad to see you weren't scrapped for good," She says giving me a friendly bump.

Well what do you think?