Can't Touch This [A Bleach Fan Fiction] [100 Fans Celebration Fic!]

This is a short little drabble I am posting as a celebration of my 100th fan.

Starring: Aizen Sousuke. (;

If you are unfamiliar with the Song You Can't Touch This by MC Hammer, I suggest listening to eat least the first 30 seconds of this before reading this story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5X5zh00rdg

___________

The room was steamy and damp as I turned off the hot water spewing from the shower-head. Taking showers was one of my favorite things. It gave me time to think, let my guard down, and just enjoy myself.

I stepped out from behind the white curtain and in front of the sink, examining my reflection in the mirror above it. I ran my fingers through my curly brown hair, pushing it back to it's normal style. Although there was always one little strand of hair that refused to stay put, so I let it fall comfortably between my eyes. I wrapped a towel around my waist and smirked, proud of what I saw. Aizen Sousuke... I'm a tall, strong, confident man. My opponent cannot so much as touch me during our battles. My skin is practically made of steel.

My smirk widened as I watched myself dance in front of the mirror, singing to myself, "Nananana, nana, nana, can't touch this!" I turned around, watching the way my butt moved beneath the towel, as I shook my hips back and forth. "Nananana, nana, nana, can't touch this!" I turned back around and began to move in circles, doing pelvic thrusts. "Break it down now! Oh-whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh!"

Finally, getting caught up in the moment, I ripped the towel off, standing in front of the mirror in all my glory, I sang at the top of my lungs, "NANANANA, NANA, NANA, CAN'T TOUCH THIS!" I laughed, and winked at my own reflection. "you are such a sexy beast."

As I turned to walk out of the bathroom, I found that the door had already been opened, and there were Gin and Grimmjow, rolling on the floor laughing.

I guess the next time I decide to have a naked dance part in the bathroom... I should lock the door.

__________

Hope you enjoyed this pointless drabble. Thanks so much for reading my stories, and being such wonderful fans. <3