7

"He wanted me."

Bella's POV;Yelling and shouting could be heard from upstairs

Bella's POV;
Yelling and shouting could be heard from upstairs. It was probably Fiona who came home not expecting a house full of people, loud music, smoke everywhere, and basically a party.

Debbie sighed. "Fiona is always freaking the fuck out."

I chuckled. "Okay lets do self care because we need it."

She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Self care?"she asked.

I was shocked that she didn't know what self care was.

"Like a face mask, then your face routine, tweeze your eyebrows, things like that."I said.

She shrugged her shoulders. I went to my box and grabbed 2 face masks. I handed her the package and she opened it.

We both did the face masks and just had girl time. 9 pm quickly became 11 pm. Debbie was telling me funny stories about what happened in their younger life.

She yawned and I knew she was tired.

"Hey go to bed. I'm gonna head downstairs for some water."I smiled.

She nodded and I left the room walking downstairs. Fiona was sitting at the kitchen table just drinking a beer. I grabbed a water bottle and was gonna head upstairs when Fi stopped me.

"Here come sit."she said.

I pulled the chair and sat on it. She took another sip.

"Can you tell me what happened with Nick and Carl?"she asked.

"I already told you Fi. It's really not my place to say. Carl will tell you when he wants to tell you."I said.

She groaned. "He's not gonna fucking tell me anytime soon. So just tell me!"

She slammed her hand on the table which caused me to jump a little by the sudden movement.

"Hey what's going on here?"a voice said.

I looked over and it was Ian.

"We're just talking."I said.

"Bella I'm so sorry. I just fuck. I didn't mean to scare you like that."Fiona said.

I just shook my head. "It's okay."

Fiona sighed. I grabbed my water bottle and got up from the table. I hugged Ian and he hugged me back tightly. He kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight guys."I smiled at both of them.

"Goodnight Bella."they both said.

I went upstairs. I walked to Debbie's room and opened the door. The lamp was still on but Debbie was knocked out cold.

I chuckled and put the blanket over her and turned off the lamp. I got into my bad on the floor and started to slowly fall asleep.

"Bitch!" my mother yelled.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I was in my living room. My mother was standing in front of me. She slapped me and my face stung.

"It's your fucking fault your father hates me!"she yelled again.

"I shouldn't have had you. You just ruined my body!"

Tears started going down my face.

'How could my own mother say that to me, her daughter?' I thought.

She slapped me again.

"Fuck you!"

She pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. I was then scared shitless. I just stood there. She yelled something before pulling the trigger.

I screamed in pain. And she felt accomplished with herself.

"I hate you."

I woke up heavily breathing. I tried calling myself down but I just couldn't. I got up and got out of the room.

I was panting and I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I sat at the kitchen table and took deep breaths. I put my head in my hands and just started crying.

I must've made a lot of noise because someone was coming downstairs.

"Bella?"someone said.

I looked over and saw Ian. I sighed with relief that it was him. He walked over at sat in front of me.

"You okay?"he asked softly.

I sniffled. "No."

He got up again and stood in front of me. He opened his arms and I got up and he engulfed me in a tight hug. I laid my head on his chest.

Something about Ian just felt right. Like he was destined to be my big brother. He rubbed my back making me feel more safe.

I sniffled and pulled away. "Thanks Ian."

"Hey if you wanna talk about it. I'm always here for you."he smiled.

I nodded. He kissed my head and started going back upstairs. I stayed downstairs and went to the living room. I was surprised I didn't see Frank passed out on the couch yet.

I sat on the couch and turned the tv on. I switched through channels and just left it on Rick and Morty. I heard someone else coming downstairs.

"What are you doing up?" a familiar voice asked.

I looked over and it was Carl.

"Couldn't sleep so I just came down here."I said.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. He opened it and sat next to me on the couch. He offered me a sip and I shook my head no.

He took sips here and there. He looked over at me and just looked at me for a little. I furrowed my eyebrows confused as to what he was doing.

"Um you good?"I asked.

He chuckled. "Yeah, it's just I've never noticed but you're really fucking hot."

I chuckled. "Now don't forget about your girlfriend Dominique."

He scoffed. "Man fuck her, you're here right now. And shit."

He started to lean in and for some reason I started to lean in too. We were a couple centimeters away from our lips touching.

He then just smashed our lips together. I cupped his face with my hand and he grabbed the back of my head. I straddled his lap and we kept kissing.

He went to go take his shirt off and I helped him. Our chests were rapidly going up and down since our breathing got heavier. And then realization hit me hard.

I pulled away.

"What the fuck am I doing?"I said.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "You have a girlfriend."I said.

I got off his lap and just sat down.

"I'm not gonna be your side bitch Carl."I said.

"Who said that?"he asked.

"You and Dom are going out! And here we are kissing!" I yelled.

He ran his hand through his hair.

"I don't want her, I want you!"he yelled back.

That shocked me. He wanted me.