8

"And I Carl Gallagher, am not a rebound."

Bella's POV;"You want me? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"I said

Bella's POV;
"You want me? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"I said.

"I can't stop thinking about you. Ever since you came into my fucking life everything has changed. And I know you want me too."he said.

I scoffed. "That won't change the fact that you're still with Dom."

"I just said 'fuck her' how can I fucking convince you?"he asked.

"You can't because this is all bullshit. I know you don't 'want me' and I know you're saying that to get in my pants."I said.

He scoffed.

"Also you're drinking which makes me think you're just drunk from the party that you had earlier."I explained.

"You're right."he said.

That surely did sting. I didn't want to be right, I liked this kid and I just ruined it.

I nodded and got up. "Good luck with your relationship."

I walked upstairs and went into Debbie's room. I sighed and checked my phone. It was about 4 am.

I laid back down and tried going to sleep but I just couldn't. I just went on my phone and saw that Dom posted something.

I clicked on her account and it was a photo of her and Carl together. The caption said 'my fav white boy😋🖤'.

I rolled my eyes and got off my phone. It was Saturday so we didn't have school or anything like that. I then started replaying the moment between Carl and I.

That moment made me blush because I was on top of him, kissing him like there was no tomorrow. I slowly started to fall asleep once that moment replayed in my head.

10:30 am.

I woke up from the sun shining on my face. I yawned and got up. I stretched since my back was killing me. I walked out of the room and it was. Quiet?

I walked downstairs and saw Dom and Carl talking on the couch. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen. I poured myself some coffee and started drinking it.

The warm liquid went down my throat. And then Dom walked in. She looked me up and down.

"Am I that good looking?"I asked.

She scoffed. And I chuckled.

She grabbed a beer and opened it. She walked back to the couch and sat next to Carl. I sat down at the table and then V came through the back door.

"Hey B!"she said smiling.

"Hey V."I smiled back.

"Who's that?"she whispered and pointed over at the living room.