Without

Chanyeol

" bAbeeeeeee! " I herd my Girlfriend Yell from our shared room.

I quickly ran To our room just knowing her well for When she screams her lungs out,There is a problem.

" What? " I said with a confused face.

" You know I hate you Looking at my things without me knowing.. " She started

" And you actually Did looked at it WITHOUT me knowing.. " She said while her hands are on Her small hips.

" Hey!I looked at It with a reason! " I protested.

" Your a pervert yeol,That's the reason.. " She said and rolled her eyes.

" Like you Aren't A pervert yourself Miss Kang! " I pouted.

" Your on another level for Looking at my Underwear As a Habit!That's more of Like a creep! " She said and Threw me My underwear at my Face.

I approached her and Hugged her From behind.

" My small baby!Don't be mad anymore,I'll treat you Food! " I said and tried to make it up to my precious Love.

" That's It,First you Looked through my things and now your calling me small?How disrespectful of you Park Chanyeol! " Y/N said.

She was being Hard at Me again,How could I make It up to Her?

" Hmmph,I won't let go of You unless you Accept my Request " I said and tightened my grip on her waist.

" Park Freaking Chanyeol I'm not hungryyyy! " Y/N whined at me,Cute..

" Fine,Just come to me If you wanna eat out " I said and left her There to fix our Things.

I decided to Call my Band mates for Some Entertainment cus Y/N won't let me Go out with Her.

I dialed Suho Hyungs Number.

" Suho Speaking..Who is This? " I herd Suho hyung from The other line.

" It's Me Chanyeol,Haven't you Saved my Number yet? " I said.

" Well,Byun Baekhyun tried searching For Y/N's Number and Accidentally erased Everyone else's number while Y/N's number wasn't even Affected! " He said with Sarcasm.

" Oh god,But can You even go here?I'm Bor— " I was cutted of by Suho Himself.

" Want me to Bring some Foods? " Suho said.

" YES!And bring The Boys "

" I will,Would you like some Pizza and Ramyeon? " Suho asked from the other line.

" And some Cheese Kimbap,Those are Y/N's Fave! " I squealed.

" Okay Yeol,We'll be there at 3:00 pm! " Suho said.

I hanged up and Opened the TV.

I watched some Netflix cus..Why not?' Series of Unfortunate Events ' is lit af.

After a Hour of streaming some videos,Someone rang the doorbell.

I literally hear Baekhyun hyung making alien noises outside.

I opened the door and They came in,literally just came in without me greeting them.

" Your house looks clean today?Mind telling us why? " Suho hyung said,Placing down the Food on Our center table.

I casually sat down and opened The pizza box.

" You know it already Hyung... " I said and stuffed pizza in my mouth.