Decorating

(nt.I hate the quality of the picture,Sorry if its too Blurry,I just got it on Facebook)

“ Beomgyu-ah,Can you please put this Star up there? ” I asked my Boyfriend,who was currently Playing with his Members.

Beomgyu stood up and Grabbed the star from My hand,He placed it on top Of the Tree.

“ Thank You,You can play with Your friends now.. ” I said and grabbed the Small Christmas balls To hang them around.

“ Can I just help you babe? ” Beomgyu asked,Hugging my waist from the back.

“ No offense Gyu but Once you helped me Decorating you almost got electrocuted by Some lights and Some decorations almost fell on your head,I don't want you getting hurt kiddo. ” I said.

I turned around and Saw Beomgyu pouting like a kid.

“ Just let him help,He's gonna Whine like a Kid to us ” Yeonjun confessed.

“ See,They want me to Help my girlfriend ” Beomgyu said,Placing his head on my shoulders and Giving me a dumb Smile.

I sighed and Nodded.

“ Okay,Help me hang this Garlands ” I handed him the other end of The garlands and I held the other,We Hanged it and I picked Some small gift ornaments.

“ Yah know,We need some ornaments with Our faces ” Beomgyu suggested.

“ That seems cute but You know that thing is hard.. ” I said as I hanged them by the Stairs,

Beomgyu pouted and crossed his arms like a Kid.

“ But Babeeeeee! ” He said and sat down and Kicked his feets, This big baby!

“ Stop that gyu,Your already 18.. ” I said,Placing some more garlands by MYSELF since The one who volunteered to Help me is whining and throwing a tantrum at me even if he is 18 Years Old!

“ But babe!I want your face on the Balls! ” Beomgyu whined,Pouting.

“ Continue pouting and You'll end up like Yeonjun! ” I said.

“ Yah!I have nice lips! ” Yeonjun demanded,I just nodded.

I felt an arm Hugging my legs,I looked back and Saw Beomgyu hugging it like He is a koala and I'm the eucalyptus branch.

“ Are you not standing or I'm gonna break Your stuff toys? ” I threatened and he stayed still.

ghaddd!I hate kids with attitudes..(attitude ka sis?)

Beomgyu just gave me a face.

This piece of—.

“ CHOI BEOMGYU! ” I screamed,Making the boys alarmed and also Beomgyu,Who stood up immediately.

tbc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count:403 Words

I posted this since I cannot even finish it,I'm such an Useless Writer..

look at Irene being a Queen...

and look at BLACKPINK's Jisoo's niece

and look at BLACKPINK's Jisoo's niece..Such a pretty angel right?not like me wahahahahaha,loom at her heart shaped lips owo 😭