Chapter 1

Author's Perspective

"Mrs. Kang, can you please call my daughters for the gathering and tell them that we are having a meeting." Queen Nayeon requested to Sana's personal maid, Kang Jihyo.

"Yes ma'am." Jihyo politely bowed and walked away to call the queen's daughters.

Timeskip...

After the maids had served the royal family's dinner,  Momo was combing her hair while in front of the dinnertable until her mom scolded her.

"Momo, can you please stop brushing your hair? Give some respect for the food that are in front of you. Be thankful because not all children can have that." Lectured Queen Nayeon and glared seriously at Princess Momo.

Princess Momo rolled her eyes and apologized sarcastically. "'Kay, sorry mom"

King Kyungwan started. "The reason why we are having this kind of dinner is that, we planned that we should get ready for the next queen and king."

"You two are both princesses, each of you will have an exam and then we will pick the one that deserved to take the throne, also, the chosen one will be married to Prince Yutzu." The king added in a stern tone and stoic expression.

"Is there any problem Momo and Sana?" Their mother asks in a monotone voice.

"Nothing mom..." The two princesses said in unison

"Finish your food and clean yourselves then sleep, you two should have a rest for the end of the season, both of your maid and butler will have a break, so they can visit their families or relatives." Ordered of Queen Nayeon while her daughter's just kept silent and continued eating until they are finished.

Timeskip...

After the princess sisters had finished eating and cleaning theirselves, before Princess Sana sleep, her sister called her to ask for something.

"Sana, I think I'm the one who will be the next queen of our country. I was thinking on what will be your reaction?" Momo mentally smirked, as she already knew that the eldest will be picked for the next queen.

"I'll be happy and will congratulate you, of course. Why?" Curiously, Sana asks her elder unnie/onee-chan.

"Just asking. Goodnight." Momo then left Sana.

"Goodnight..."

Sana's Perspective

By the way, Momo's my big sister. Since we were young she's very insecured to me. I don't know what is the reason, though. But I knew that I am being a good little sister to her....

To be continued...