chapter 3 monstrous monstro

As soon as I entered the room, I could tell something was off. The door behind me shut instantly. I could see what appeared to be a skin colored blob in front of me. I decided to approach it. I beckoned Bobby closer to me.

We walked closer.(I walked. He floated.) And the blob started to turn. As soon as it turned, I saw a giant, childish face. I backed up, realizing this was an enemy. It flew into the air, and I could no longer see it. Suddenly, I was knocked into a wall, and I just barely had time to dodge another stomp.

"Come on... what is your tell?" I muttered, looking for a way to predict him while running around in circles. That was when I saw it.

Whenever he jumped, I could see a black shadow move across the floor. I moved a bit to the left, dodging another stomp. Me and Bobby then began unloading all our tears into it. It recoiled by launching a volley of blood-Spit-balls (?) at me, forcing me into another wall. I barely had time to jump to the left to avoid another stomp. I ran backwards as me and Bobby unleashed another volley of tears upon it. It recoiled the same way as before, but I was ready this time. I quickly jumped right and then back into action, unloading more tears into it. It was going to go down, I could tell that.

I jumped left again to avoid another stomp as to continue firing upon it. The room was bloodying from the damage I had dealt against the beast. He recoiled by hopping in my general direction.

I jumped out of the way, but I made one mistake: I jumped into a rock.

While I was recovering, he got a surprise stomp on me, shoving me away. I was panting, and I didn't think I could take another hit. I jumped out of the way and put all of my strength into the tears. Me and Bobby would probably drown it in a sea of tears.

Just when we thought this wouldn't end, It exploded into a bloody mist.

While I thought this was disgusting at first, I noticed two new things had appeared in the room.

The first thing was a trapdoor, leading deeper into the basement.

The second was a pedestal, with what appeared to be an object on it.

Remembering this was how I had found Bobby, I decided to peak at what was on the pedestal. I approached it, Bobby floating close behind. We curiously looked at the pedestal. I lifted up the object, and we stared at it.

It was a Tooth, greatly resembling the one I saw in the beast's mouth when it had smiled at me. I took it, and wore it around my neck on a chain. It would be a lucky keepsake.

I stared down the trapdoor, wondering if it would be a good idea to go in. Suddenly, I heard large stomping footsteps and a loud, feminine voice yell my name.

I quickly jumped into the trapdoor, leading to who knows where.