one Chapters

Twas was the first day of year 7. Ethan was preparing for maths. Joseph was also preparing for maths. Ethan was excited because he got a new calculator, but Joseph was already smart.

Ms Seivad was there teacher. Ethan didn't know her. Joseph also didn't know her, but she looked like Cinderella.

"Sit next to Joseph, Ethan. You will work together." There teacher must said.

Ethan lays his eyes upon Joseph for the first time. Music from his headphones seemed quieter as the noise disappeared like a teenager's dad. 

"Hello Ethan. I named Joseph."

Was there birdies in the window because but there was a squeek in his ears of amazing happiness of enjoyment of something weird...

     tree

"no talk me im angy" Ethan sad replied.

"Oh hi angy I'm dad. I lobe your obamaprism." Joseph had say like obama. 

"ew it'd dead." Ethan screamed which made Joseph cry of sadness 

The next day....... 

Ethan and a good night in advance of your trip in a couple weeks or a bit late as you may want a little bit about your trip and hope your weather is a good guy and. 

Trip daya

"I fanboy trip on bus" Joseph ham said. 

"uwu" Ethan said.

Joseph went first to the it bus. Ethan went bus and Joseph was himself by on bus. Joseph said :yoohoo which Ethan sat next him. 

Part too coming soo n!