Sophia 1

Sophia was locked helpless, waiting to get punished by her friend but also opponent. She had tickled Michelle mercilessly; what will Michelle do now?

She didn't have time to think about that, though, because Michelle had already started attacking the arches of her feet with her nails.

"Nohahahahahahamichellehahamerhahacy!" (No, Michelle! Mercy!) Sophia had not realized yet that this was the sensation she had wanted all along. She wanted to wiggle her toes, but can't; they were all attached to the wooden board with 10 firm ropes. She hated the feeling.

However, as the tickling increased, she thought about the hysterical kind of feeling it was bringing her, and she started to like it.

Michelle let Sophia rest for a bit, then picked out tools. She had a feather in her hand, and the things she wanted were baby oil, a toothbrush, an electric toothbrush, some honey, and of course, some of the cute little pets.

Sophia's eyes were shining with fear and excitement, and as soon as the feather touched her she let out a burst of giggles.

"HahahahahahahahnohahahaIhahahameanhahamore!" (No! I mean more!) Sophia was wanting this torture to stop because she knew it was torture in the first place, but she liked the way how more adrenaline was formed in her body, sending waves of happiness to her brain, her brain receiving the signals and laughing out loud.

Michelle oiled Sophia's feet, and then started attacking with the toothbrush. It was terrifying as well as funny. Sophia burst into laughter at once.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sophia couldn't really control herself.

Meanwhile, Michelle was giggling at how Sophia reacted and saying, "Time for payback!" She grabbed for the electric toothbrush with her right hand while tickling constantly with her left. She said, "More torture on the way!"

Sophia managed to look up, and gasped while laughing, making a strange sound. "Ehhahahahahahahahahaha? Nooooooooooooohahahaha!" (Eh? NO!)

Michelle opened the switch and reached for Sophia's left foot....