CUTE!

-Edited 30/11/21-

*Knock Knock*

"Hmm? Who is knocking?"

I stopped doing my homework and stood up. I opened my door to see Kirishima with a probably 5-year-old child, who looks like Katsuki, in his arms... What the heck?

"Yo, (Y/N)! I need your help!"

"With what exactly?"

"Well as you can see this little guy is Bakugou." He said showing Katsuki to me like the scene in the lion king.

" He said showing Katsuki to me like the scene in the lion king

 "And I need you to take care of him

 "And I need you to take care of him. Before you ask, yes I could take care of him but Bakugou insisted that you do it. Also, Aizawa-sensei already knows."

"*sigh* I have no choice right?" Kirishima nodded with a stupid grin on his face.

"Just hand him to me."

"Tha-" Before he could finish whatever he was saying I shut the door. *sigh* What did I drag myself into?

"(Y/N)" ..... SO CUTE!!! Katsuki spoke for the first time and he's so fricking CUTE! I'll call him Katsu-chan.

"Yeah?"

"I'm bored (Y/N)."

"Take these and draw something, kay?" He nodded while I handed him a piece of paper and a pencil. He took it and sat on the floor starting to draw. As he was drawing I sat on my desk and continued doing my homework.

-10 minutes later-

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! I finished my drawing!" Katsu-chan eagerly shouted and ran to my side.

"Well let me see it." Katsu-chan showed me his drawing and I watched as he described it to me.

"Look this is you and this is me, we are fighting villains together!" Wahh! So cute! I just want to hug him to death! (Woah, calm down (Y/N) we don't want him dead. Right?) But villains? He's still the same I guess.

"You're great at drawing Katsu-chan, it's beautiful!"

"*yawn* Thank you (Y/N)." I checked the time to see it's 10pm. No wonder he was yawning. I got up and stretched a bit.

"Katsu-chan, it's time to sleep." He nodded. I opened my arms wide with a smile on my face and he came running into my arms, hugging me tightly. Cute! I gently made my way to the bed and put him down. I laid beside him and cradled him into my arms.

"Die..."

"Hmm? Oh, he's sleeping."I turned off the lights and drifted off.