Park

-Edited 2/28/22-

Katsu-chan sat still on my lap as I finished the last of my pancakes. Katsu-chan slowly lifted its head to look at me, his eyes were sparkling with excitement.

"Y/N! Y/N! I'm bored let's go to the park!" Katsu-chan hopped down from my lap and clutched my shirt, pulling it harshly to get me up from my seat.

"Alright. I'm coming." I got up and held Katsu-chan's tiny, chubby hands.

"Y/N do you want us to come too?" Izu-kun and Shoto-kun asked.

"NO! YOU CAN NOT COME YOU DUMB HEADS! SHE IS MINE!"

"*sigh* I guess I will be okay. Sorry guys maybe next time." They nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Katsu-chan calm down!" I chased down the overly energetic boy who kept running around non-stop.

Welp, this is me now. Never have I ever imagined looking after such an over-energetic demon kid.  We had gotten some snacks before arriving at the park and now he won't stop *sigh*.

"Katsu-chan no! You are going to fall!" Just as I said that Katsu-chan started to fall into the fountain he was standing on. I ran to him and caught him before he could fall but now I was soaked. I set Katsu-chan to the ground, unfortunately, he went running around again before I could have a word with him. Doesn't he ever get tired?!? I let out a low grumble and prayed I wouldn't get too sick.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Katsu-chan! Let's go back! It's getting dark!"

"Coming!"

Katsu-chan came running to me and grabbed my hand. I slightly shivered from the cold and help Katsu-chan's hand tighter to get some warmth from him. After a short walk, we finally arrived and I felt better when we entered the warm atmosphere in our dorm. I let out a sigh of relief as nobody seemed to be near us. 

"Katsu-chan are you hungry?"

"Yup!"

"Alright, go to Izu-kun and Shoto-kun and ask them for food. I have some things to do. Ok?" Katsu-chan nodded and ran to find my two best friends. I made my way to my room to change out of my wet clothes and hopefully would be able to take a shower. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shower, here I co-

"Y/N!"

Shoot. No my shower! ㅠㅠ 

"Oh Katsu-chan, back so early? Did you enjoy your food?"

"Yeah it was delicious but those two dumb heads annoyed me!"

"Of course they did. Haha. Let's go to bed now, ne?" Katsu-chan nodded and changed into his pyjamas and jumped into my bed.

"Y/N come on!" He patted the empty place next to him and looked at me with eager eyes, he almost looked like a puppy.

"Coming!" I laid down next to Katsu-chan and cuddled him tightly. Shortly after we both fell asleep.