Sick :(

-Edited 4/3/22-

Thank you so much for the supporting comment in the previous chap. It was my first comment! I finished this chapter today just for you! Love you KaylaGalloway!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsu-chan woke up to Y/N's alarm for her school and chose to ignore it, Y/n would close it anyway. He continued, more like tried to sleep but the alarm showed no signs of stopping. Y/N should have been awake by now. He slowly got annoyed but of course, he wouldn't blow up her phone (if it wasn't her phone he would GLADLY have already done it). Katsu-chan got up and yawned while rubbing his eyes and shook Y/N to wake her up to no avail. He shook her more violently as minutes passed, unfortunately for him, Y/N didn't seem to wake up. He quickly closed the alarm and went back to her side.

"Y/N wake up! Wake up !" He was getting desperate and no matter what he did she wouldn't wake up. He touched her forehead and found it boiling.

'Does she have a fever? I don't want her sick!'

Katsu-chan went out of her room in hopes to find her two male best friends (which he hates :/ ). He found them having a conversation in the hall.

"DUMB HEADS!!!" Katsu-chan shouted, his eyes glassy from the unshed tears.

"Kacchan? What happened? Where is Y/N?" Deku asked as now Katsu-chan was holding his and Shoto's leg, the unshed tears finally falling from his eyes.

"Help me dumb heads! Y/N isn't waking up and her head is hot!"

"We are going to help you just calm down Kacchan."

Katsu-chan slowly calmed down and followed Izuku and Shoto to Y/N's room. When they enter they see Y/N still sleeping on the bed, heavily breathing and sweating.

"She has a high fever. What happened yesterday that got her like this?" Shoto said as he touched her forehead, cooling her slightly with his quirk.

"Well we went to the pawk and I was running. I was about to faw to the fountain but Y/N caught mew. I gwess she fell and got wet." Katsu-chan mumbled feeling a little guilty as he remembered the events that took place yesterday.

"Let's go inform Aizawa-sensei. Come with us cactus head." Shoto put a wet towel on Y/N's head and left a bowl of water so they can change it later. He grabbed Katsu-chan's hand and walked out of the room with Izuku.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aizawa-sensei Y/N can't attend the classes today, she's sick."

"I hope she gets better. Izuku tell Ochaco to look after her, you can go to class."

Izuku went earlier as Shoto headed to the class with Katsu-chan since it was almost time for class to start.

"Hey, half n' half bastard let me go! Why are we going there? I want to be with Y/N!" Shoto simply ignored him and continue to walk.

"Hey don't ignore me! LET GO!" Shoto continued to ignore him.  As Katsu-chan continued to shout and struggle, Shoto finally exploded.

"Listen here it's because of you that Y/N got sick. If you weren't like this she wouldn't be in that bed. With a high fever. So just stop and come to the class before you make it worse."

"GO DIE YOU BASTARD!" Katsu-chan shouted. He managed to get his wrist out of Shoto's hold and ran away to god knows where while tears poured down his face.

'Shoot. Was I too harsh? Now I need to get him. Just great.'