PART 1 : REYNA

" Hey! Back off . " She cried giggling . I was enjoying myself irritating her . " Stop tickling me this second " she cried exasperated . Reyna was trying her level best to be cross at me and was succeeding  for a limited time but she could never stay angry  at me for long . I stopped tickling her , took her hand and sat on the couch in front of the fireplace . She had come to my house to discuss for an upcoming school project but had ended up trading stories with me about our visit to the new cinema hall .

It was snowing hard outside and was very cold so she had asked permission , to stay at my place till the snowing lightened , from her folks . We were cuddled up so close that I could smell the mint in her mouth . She was looking like an angel to me and I was staring at her like an admirer . We were drinking hot cocoa when suddenly the doorbell rang . I went to answer the door sluggishly . It was Ryan standing on the door . "May I come in sir ? " He asked mocking . I invited him in and he started to behave like he owned this place .

" Bring me a cup of tea ! " He said in a gruff voice " I'm stiff from the cold " . " What are you ? An old man ? " I countered with sarcasm . " I am the master of this house and I don't like talking to a doorman ." He said trying to control his laughter but failing miserably . He started to howl with laughter and I joined him . Then he saw Reyna and became serious " I didn't see her " he said " I should probably go " . " No ! Wait for the weather to lighten. You can stay here for awhile . Reyna wouldn't mind you ." I said . " But she goes mad at the sight of me ever since I stole her lunch . I even said sorry , which is a word I don't use very often , but she still won't talk to me . She will annihilate me if she sees me.  "

I assured him that she would do no such thing and ushered him inside to the warmth of the fireplace . Reyna saw him and went off like a hydrogen bomb . " You! How dare you show your stubby face here when I am present ! You good for nothing idiot . " He looked embarrassed and added quietly " Your asshole of a boyfriend invited me in and assured me that you would not threaten me. " " Just what did you say ?? Huh ! Tell me ! why are you so quiet ? Don't you have the guts to say it in my face? "

" I don't want to stay in this house with this filthy excuse for a boy . I'm going home . " She said suddenly.

" Hey wait ! "I exclaimed.

Before she could go out Ryan went out slamming the door behind him . " Why do you associate with such a loser ?" Reyna said to me . I did not know what to say so I remained quiet and endured her scolding silently . " Well , I have to run along now . Good night."

And with this statement she went off leaving me alone .