Chapter 3 - Party Plans

So... Chapter 3... I hope you are enjoying this so far... But now go, read and enjoy.

*********************************************************

Isaac POV:

I've been living "with" Derek for a year now and I've never seen anything fun happening in here and I'm tired. I want to throw a party but first I need Derek to say yes. I think I'm going to his bedroom and see if his alone and I'm going to talk to him.

"Hey Derek. Are you alone in there?"

"Yes I am and what do you want Lahey?" - Derek growled.

"I was thinking..."

"That's never a good idea." - Derek cut me off with a grin in his face.

"As I was saying, since I've been "living" with you nothing exciting happened around here and I was wondering if you would allow me to throw a little party?" - I said thinking that he would just slash my throat and eat my heart but then he said:

"Hmmm. If I were to allow this party who were you going to invite anyways?"

"I was thinking about inviting you (of course), Scott, Stiles,..." - Derek seemed really excited when I said Stiles' name but nevermind- "...Lydia, Danny, Ethan, Aiden and my new boyfriend if it's okay with you."

"As long as my room isn't used by teenagers having sex it's fine by me." - Derek said starting to read again.

"Do you want to invite Jessie?"

"Actually, I broke up with her."

"What the fuck? What happened?"

"She wasn't in love with me, she just wanted the bite and I'm glad I found about this early enough. But forget about it... A party will be a good way to get a breath of fresh air and move on. - he said with a smile on his face but kept reading this book."

"Finally. But, wait does this mean that it's okay with you if I throw a party in the loft?"

"Yes Lahey. - Derek said with a smile that I had never seen before from him. - "But now, can I please read my book, in peace?

"Oh My God, Yes! I'll just go and get started on assembling the party and then I'll tell you when it's ready, okay?"

"Sure."

When I left I kept thinking that Derek finally understood what his pack is saying for a while now and found out that he was dating a bitch but on the other hand i thought wow, that went really well actually, a lot better than what I would expect it to be but I'm glad he allowed it.

But now I'm going to forget about that shit and let's get started on throwing this party. let's start texting...

*********************************************************

So... It's longer... But anyways if you liked this chapter please, comment and vote... See you next time.