Chapter 5 - Man Of My Dreams

I know that most of my readers probably hate but... please forgive for taking so long but please, please forgive me. All I've said before plus the writer's block are killing me softly but anyway... Enjoy my next chapter while you can.

*********************************************************

Stiles P.O.V.

At least now I have something to get my mind off Derek and Jessie. I'm glad Scott asked me to help him, because if he didn't I'd probably just spend the night cockblocking, crying, and drinking one too many shots. But since I won't need to do that I think I must start getting ready. I can't be late.

Stiles was about to hop in the shower when he heard his phone ringing. He went to his room to check the caller ID and saw Isaac's name there. He answered the phone:

"Hi."

"Hi! It's Isaac."

"- I know... I can read." - Stiles said grinning.

"Wow, did you and Derek take the day off to mess with me?"

"ME?... WITH DEREK?... NEVER..." - Stiles said nervous.

"It sure looks like you did but anyways... are you coming to the party I'm having at Derek's"

"Yup. Scott asked me to go with him..."

"And will there be any awkwardness between you and Derek?"

"YOU KNOW?"

"That you are madly in love with Derek? Yes, I know. And I'm not the only one. Almost everyone knows. And I'll tell you one thing. You suck at hiding things"

"WOW... AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN EVERYONE KNOWS?... DOES HE KNOW?" - Stiles asked, now getting really worried.

"Almost everyone... And no, he has no clue. He was too in love with Jessie to ever realize that other people existed"

Stiles sighed. - "Thank God... And what do you mean he WAS in love with her?" - Stiles asked curious.

"Yeah, they sort of broke up."

"What?... Why?... They were like love birds."

" Derek got bored, went to her house and caught Jessie in bed with another guy. Plus she told him that she only wanted the bite  from him"

"Wait, she knows about you"

"I guess..."

"Poor Derek... He must be pretty sad. He did love her"

"Surprisingly he isn't... at all."

"What? He's not even a little sad? I know that she was a bitch but still. He was madly in love with her."

"I don't know. He is taking it pretty well actually."

"I'm shocked."

"That makes two of us. But anyways... are you going to make a move?"

"I won't. It's too soon. And he is a 100% straight."

"He isn't. He is bi, I'm sure. I have a great gaydar."

"Even if he is gay, Derek is the cutest, smartest, hottest, most "caring" guy I've ever met and I am pretty sure that if he was gay he could get a guy a lot better than skinny,

boring Stiles."

"Don't be like that Stiles. You are beautiful, smart, funny. You are a great catch and I'm sure that you two will, one day, be the cutest couple ever."

"Thanks, but I don't think I want to deal with that crap right now. I'd rather having him as my friend than having him as a guy that hates me."

"Up to you my friend, up to you... But I guess that unless you try, you'll never know."

"You really want me and Derek to be a couple, don't you?" - Stiles asked.

"Yes."

"Fine. I'll make a move. If I'm getting rejected might as well be sooner than later."

"I'll take what I can get. I'll ask this one more time... Are you coming to my party?"

"Yes... I have a guy to conquer." -Stiles said smiling to him self.

"That's my Stiles... See you in a few hours... Bye..."

"Bye"

I have to get ready. I'll have to speed my pace since I've lost at least half an hour. Let's se if tonight is the night that I'll finally have the man of my dreams.

*********************************************************

So here it is the chapter that took me about 5 weeks to publish... I'm so sorry guys but it's been hard. And please comment and DM me because I feel like I am only doing this for me... But anyways... See ya guys next time.