Intro To My Story

My name is Beth Taylor. I've been in the WWE for only a few weeks, and I'm already gaining popularity. There has been this group that has been watching and keeping me in their circle, but I don't know why. But, one of them seems very familiar. I don't remember his name, but his light brown hair resembled mine, but he and the others always wore their hoods. But I always saw his eyes, giving me a look of protection. Maybe that's why he is in a group called the Shield.

As I battled the Divas, the Authority would come and try to convince me to join them. I would start to respond, but all of a sudden, we would hear "Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta... Shield" and the three men would come out of the audience, come in the ring, and stand in a line in front of me. I would always try to talk to them, but they never answered my questions. After the Authority would leave from being trampled of scared of the Shield, the men would turn to me, looking at me with their eagle eyes and turn and leave the ring, leaving me there with a confused face.

I could take care of myself, I thought. I didn't think I would need protection, but I didn't know what they were thinking. In the minds of a lunitic, powerhouse, and traitor, who knows what they think of! Maybe it's my age, maybe they know something I don't, or maybe they are protecting me because the Shield doesn't listen to anyone. Whatever reason is, they have one.

As I said, this group has been following me for weeks now, and I've never really talked to them, so I thought that today I would. But, before I went out, the half blond-headed hound, as I sooned learned was Seth Rollins, started to hit the other two guys, who I learned was Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, with chairs. I still wanted to ask them, but I thought they would pulverize me from their anger at Seth. I could ask Seth, but he's apart of the Authority now, and me talking to him might indicate me turning to the Authority.

Still, I went on with my matches, but both Roman and Dean would come out, like they did in the Shield, except without Seth. Dean and Roman would be even more heated when they saw Seth come out with the Authority.

Soon could be my chance to talk to them, I thought to myself.

But, alas, my quiet personality would get the best of me. I would stand behind them, like they did with Seth. Even behind the stage I was scared to talk, but as weeks passed, things started getting more intense between Dean and Seth, so Roman would come out. Soon after that, Roman wanted apart of the feud between his two other former brethern, so I was alone.

I got a minor injury from an Authority attack from Nikki Bella, but it layered on from a former injury I've been dealing with for years, from my early wrestling days, and it lead me to the hospital for months.

I'm back now, and this feud between the Shield is starting to wear out, so they, the Corporate team, have started to make a storyline to bring them back, but it includes the girl they protected months ago: me.

I finally buffed up the courage to talk to them, after months of not seeing them. I figured, since we might be working together, I would at least introduce myself to them.

I went to the boy's locker room and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" said a voice from behind the door, "Who is it?"

"Beth, uh, Hannah Clark," I said.

The door opened and Dolph Ziggler (or Nic) was standing there, in jeans and a gray sweater, carrying a gym bag.

"Oh!" he said, "I know you. How have you been?", asking about my recent recovery.

"I've been doing a lot better, thanks," I replied.

"Great to hear that," he said, "What could I do for you?"

"Um, I wanted to know if Colby, Jon, or Joe was in there." I asked.

"Uh, hold on, let me check," Nic told me, leaving me at the doorway.

"Hey!" I heard him say, "Are the Hounds in the house? Beth is at the door looking for them."

"I'm here," said a deep voice.

"Me too," said another.

"Dean?" I heard Nic ask.

"I don't know where he is," said someone with a Irish accent.

"I'll go look for him," said another person. I heard shufflling and bag-zipping from behind the door and Randy Orton walked out.

"Well, I'll tell her," said Nic.

He opened the door to me leaning against the doorframe.

"Joe and Colby are here, but Jon isn't," Nic said.

"Alright," I said, even thought I already knew the answer, "Can I talk to them?"

"Yeah, sure," he said, "Hold on another sec.", he said, leaving me at the door again.

I didn't hear yelling this time, but I heard more feet shuffling and bag-zipping, but I also heard mumbling. The door was opened slowly, for reasons I don't know, but it opened to two tall men, one with long, black hair and the other had black hair, but one side was blonde.

Yep, I thought, they still look the same.

(Author's note: I know that it kind of ended on a cliff-hanger, but I wanted the first chapter not be be so long. Let me know if you have any suggestions for my story, and please comment what you think about this. -NF)