Chapter 2😋

Kentrell😈
"Damn... and she just let him do it?" Ben asked. "yep, i found out that day we went and bought the new 12s." I answered. "Well..." Nae said. "Well what" Joe asked. "WHEN ARE WE GONNA KILL THE NIGGA?!!" Nae yelled. "See this is why we tied you up in a chair." Kd said all in Nae's face. "AHHHHH SHITTTT" Kd yelled. We turned our heads their way. "That bitch kicked me in the nuts!!!" Kd yelled. "No i didnt... i kicked him in his coochie" She said nochalant. We busted out in laughter. Ben went over to help Kd up.

"Naw nigga stay away from me" Kd said, getting up. " Damn nigga I was just trying to help you up" Ben said. "Ok so back to what we was talking bout" Ben said. " Yeah what we gone do?" Nae said. "Well Ima text her to come over hea" Kentrell said. Everyone nodded goin their separate ways. "WAIT" Nae yelled, "Yall just gonna leave me like this ". Everyone looked at each other. "Yep" we all said in unison. "bitches" Nae mumbled. Meanwhile as I began to text Lailani her lil sister Nari texted me
(ATTENTION: ALL THE LIL KIDS GOT PHONES JUST BECAUSE)

Lil Nari😙😊
Kenny!!

Kenny Wenny😙😙
Yea?

Lil Nari😙😊
Sissy cryin😭

Kenny Wenny😙😙
Why?? What Happen?

Lil Nari😙😊
She wont tell me

Kenny Wenny😙😙
Way Bryson?

Lil Nari😙😊
He left.
Before he left he was yelling at her.

Kenny Wenny😙😙
Ok.
Tell Lani im finna call her.

Lil Nari😙😊
👍👌

I exited my messages and yelled for the gang to come here. "What Nigga " Ben and Joe asked at the same time. "That bitch ass nigga Bryson did some to Lani." I said.
"Nari just texted me bout it" "What he did" Nae said standing up. "Ion know.. but first-" "HOW IN THE HELL U GOT OUT THE CHAIR?" Kd yelled cutting me off. "Yall aint tie the rope tight enough" "Aight yall shut up, Im finna face time her" I called her. "She denied it" "Bruh Im goin over there" Nae said walking to the door. "Wait how you gone get in?" Joe said. "Welll... I might've made a key a looongg time ago" Nae said looking at the floor. "Ok well everyone leggo" Joe said.

Lailani😌

I looked in the mirror at my now purple swollen eye. I went to the room and grabbed my phone seeing I had a missed call from Kentrell. I called him back but he didn't answer. Moments later I heard the door open. "LANI" I heard Nae yell. Wtf I thought to myself. "WAY U AT" I heard Kentrell yell. I tried to run to the bathroom but got caught by Kentrell. "Lai" Trell said and I turned around. "Lani what happened to your eye?" He said coming closer. "Kentrell who are u talking to?" Nae said walking in the hallway. "Lani.. what happened to your eye" She said rushing over to me. " Bry- Bryson punched me " "What!" Nae yelled, while Kentrell eyes turned black. "Im gon kill him" Kentrell said turning around about to head downstairs. "Trell no.. u cant kill him" "Why not Lani?" "Cause I want to" Lani replied. "WOOHOOOO, FINALLY WE GET TO KILL HIM, YESSSSSS" Nae screamed in delight. " No I won't let you" Kentrell said looking deep in Lailani's eyes. "Kentrell yes I have to do this and get my revenge... Im tired of all this bullshit he put ME through... he even popped Nari before but I never told y'all.. but Ken.. u gotta lemme do this... " She said caressing his cheek. " Please" She asked. After giving it some thought Kentrell finally agreed. " Fine but only if I can help" "Of course what would I do without u?" Lailani said looking deep in Kentrell light brown eyes, she pulled Kentrell closer and kissed him. Kentrell pulled back suprised but also glad at what she did. Kentrell has had a loooongggggg crush on Lani since middle school he just never told her. "Awww" Nae said. " That was cute but can we please go kill this nigga" Nae said. "Fine... lets go" Kentrell and Lailani said in unison. "Kd and Joe yall stay and watch Nari for me." We got in our separate cars and drove to the condo he's always at that he brought. When they got there they seen two cars parked outside. Lai grabbed her pink .45 and held it on her thigh in her lil gun holder. Nae did the same with her purple one. While Kentrell and Ben looked at eachother and shrugged and putting there red glocks in their waist band.

Kentrell 🙂

We quietly crepped in the house and as soon as our feet got in the house we heard moans and some girl screaming "daddy" and "choppa" . I looked over at Lani and she had that "Im finna beat this nigga ass" look. She took off upstairs to where the noise was coming from ,with us trailing  behind. She busted the door down to see Bryson and Kaylyn, Kentrells girlfriend in doggy style. " Yo wtf" Kentrell yelled in anger. Bryson and Kaylyn turned around in shocked. "Yo wtf yall doin hea" Bryson said looking dead at Lani. " Nah nigga wtf are you doin?" She said. " Nahh you know what..... Ion even wanna talk" She said pulling her gun out her lil thigh holder and aimed at Bryson's heart. "You got any last words?" Lani asked. " Look baby im sor-" "I SAID DO YOU HAVE ANY LAST WORDS?!!!!" Lani yelled cutting him off. Is it weird she kinda turning me on right now? Bryson sucked his teeth. " It don't even matter cause she not gon shoot anyways" Kaylyn said. Lani took her gun aimed at Kaylyn's tummy and shot her. "I wont?" She qustioned. She turned back around and shot Bryson in his neck. She got closer to him and whispered something. "Dont come around me again an never EVER tell ANYONE about this... or you know what will happen " and walked away. We followed behind her back to her house. When we got their we sat around the room talking and laughing but being quiet cuz Nari was sleep. "You know what, I have a great Idea" Lani said standing up.  "What?" I said.  "We should buy a big house and make it a gang house " Lani said, "Like all the gang have a room in the house, even the kids". "Thats actually a good idea" Ben said. "And we can each design our rooms" I said. "Ight im in " Ben said. "Me too" Joe, kd, Kentrell and nae said. "I just texted quando and 3three and their in" Lani said. And we ended our night watching Netflix and chilling and me and Lani sat extra xtra close.

Kentrell and Lailani?

Didnt read over!!😌
Srry for all mistakes.