Chapter 3👀

Lailani💛

So today's the day we goin to find the gang house. Which is gonna be called NbaxBbm

(Never Broke AgainxBad Bitch Mob)

Right now me and Kentrell taking it slow. We still haven't gone public with our relationship. The only people that know are the gang, Monae, the kids and our managers.

But anyways.....

Like I said today is the day we go shopping for a gang house and Im so happy. But mad at the fact that me and Kentrell have to pay for the house cuz we lost the bet...

Flashback to last night

"Ok rock, paper, scissors to who buys the new house" I said to Ben and Eisha. "Me and bae on 1 team yall on the other" Kentrell said. "Ok... rock paper scissors, shoot!" I yelled. "Paper covers rock" Eisha yelled, "WE WON!!". "Ughhhh" I groaned rolling my eyes.

Flashback over.

Right now I'm home getting dressed and waiting on Kentrell slow ass to come on. Always taking his time. But dis what I'm wearing

Some simple but I'm still fine

Some simple but I'm still fine. I grab my phone to text Trell and ask. where his fine ass at.

         😚Daddyy Dents👅👀

Babygirl😚👅
Bae..
Read: 1:35pm.
Baee..
Read: 1:40pm.
🤔
Read: 1:40pm.
Daddy Trell👅
Read: 1:45pm.

😚Daddyy Dents👅👀
Y

es Mrs. Gaulden?

Babygirl😚👅
😒
Way u at?

😚Daddyy Dents👅👀
Fix dat attitude foe i fix it.
nd omw.

Babygirl😚👅
Ight

😚Daddyy Dents👅👀
Ight what?

Babygirl😚👅
Ight bae😒

😚Daddyy Dents 👅👀
I got sum for u when u get in here.

Messages Over.

I walked to Nari's room to make sure she's dressed.
"Nari, what the world!?"
I walk in to see Nari clothes covered in pink slime.

(No Trinity, Kailyn, or Zynariah, not like mine)

I rushed over to her. "What happened?" I asked helpin her take off her overalls. "I was just playing with my slime Kenny brought me and I sneezed and it got on my clothes" Nari said. " Okay sit on the bed, while I find something for u to wear " I said as the doorbell rang. "Here put these on real quick, I'll be back", I handed Nari some running shorts and headed downstairs to open the door for Trell. "Hey bae" Trell said while walking in giving me a hug and kissing my forehead. "Hey" I said sounding a lil stressed. "Whats wrong" Trell asked. " Well Nari overalls got messed up and now I have to find sum else for her to wear" I said walking upstairs to Nari room and goin to her closet. Kentrell followed. "Wassup Nari Nari" "Hey Kenny" Nari said giving him a hug. I looked through her closet as they talked about whatever and I found a cute lil outfit.

"Here Nari," I said handing her the shirt and leggings, "Go change in the bathroom and I'll put your shoes on your bed"

"Here Nari," I said handing her the shirt and leggings, "Go change in the bathroom and I'll put your shoes on your bed". "Ok sissy" Nari replied while walking out the room as Kentrell and Lailani walked to Lailani's room. Lailani sat on the bed. "Aye, where Draco at?" I asked. "At mama house he ain't wanna come Kentrell said sitting on my vanity seat. Nari came walking in the room fully dressed and said "I'm ready". I grabbed my phone and purse and walked out the room downstairs as Kentrell and Nari followed. I locked the door and walked to Trell's bmw and got in as he helped Nari in the back. Kentrell got in and backed out the driveway to meet the realtor, Mandy Martin to look at some houses.

Ahhh just a filler.... since Queen_lovelykaykay been begging me to update... HERE YOU GO😂.