Is she going to be ok?

Callen's pov:
I was just about to start the car, when a big black and familiar hand appears in front of me and snatches my keys out of my grasp.
„Don't even think of arguing with me right now! Get in my car and I drive you after them. But none of you are able to drive a car at the moment! You guys are shaking and I won't let you get into an accident because of it!" Sam tells us sternly before demonstrative going to his car behind ours. Looking towards Eric who really seems completely shaken up, I softly guide him towards Sams car. Only noticing my own hands shaking pretty bad as I try to buckle myself up.
„Thanks!" I softly thank Sam when he pulls out right after the ambulance. Eric in the meantime has curled himself up right into me, and I am not complaining, not in the least. Right now its good to have him right next to me, calming to know that we both are still together and that we are on our way towards Iz. The car ride was really quiet, not a relaxing quietness however. More of an o my god what are we going to do. Kind of quiet.
When we finally pull up in front of the hospital Eric and I hurry right up to the nurse desk in hope of getting some informations on Iz.
„Sorry but we only are allowed to inform direct relatives." the nurse tells us apologizingly.
„She is my fiancé!" I say just as Eric explains that he is her brother at the exact same time. The nurse immediately apologizes at us, before telling us that Iz just got here and that a doctor is currently looking at her. We nod our heads in thanks after she explains to us that she will call us as soon as the doctor finishes the examination. Slowly and hand in hand we make our way across from the desk towards the waiting area. Only then realizing that the rest of the team was already waiting for us there. Deciding to just ignore them for the time being, we sat next to each other to wait for their call. Eric starts to shake even more, so I pull him even closer into my side in hope to sooth him and his nerves.
„She is going to be fine E! You will see!" i whisper softly into his ear. While quietly praying for god to please make her come out alright after all of that! Iz has gone through so much already, so please! Please make sure she will get through this.
„Callen? Eric?" a panicked Patric ran into the waiting room.
„Is it really true? Someone kidnapped her?" he frantically asks, looking like a complete mess with his apron covered in flour and cookie dough. His long blond hair flying in every direction, kind of like Deeks hair to be honest.
„It's true. We currently are waiting for the doctor to finish up the examination." I tell him and show him to a chair next to ours. afraid he would collapse other since he is shaking so bad.
„I can't believe that! Why would anyone do something to such a gentle soul!?" he asks sad and lost. Well, just as I was saying earlier today, her staff really loves her.
„I have to call the rest. They are going to kill me if I don't get them up to date!" he says and pulls his phone out before texting the whole crew from Iz bakery. Afterwards, he just sat with us with a worried frown.
„Family from Miss Rose?" a doctor shouts out of one room. I immediately sprint to him, Eric right on my heals.
„What is the matter with her?" we ask him at once. The doctor only looks at us strangely before shaking his head and showing us into the examination room.
„Miss Rose came here with a hypothermia and a lot of bruises on her body. That's why we also did some X-rays. I am afraid to inform you that she not only got pneumonia because of the hypothermia, but she also has three broken ribs on her right side which worsens her condition further, and her left arm is broken in two different places as well." he informs us with a small frown.
„Is she going to be ok?" I ask him the only question that I momentarily care for. And after anxiously waiting for his reply, he nods in answer. Eric hugs me right away as his answer register into our heads.
„Can we see her?" he ask the doctor with tears running down his cheeks as well as mine.
„Right this way!" he says and walks us through a few corridors before stopping in front of a door.
„May i ask a question before you enter?" he questions unsure. He bits his lips not sure if he should or shouldn't ask.
„Go ahead." I tell him with furrowed brows. What could he want to ask? And why is he suddenly so unsure of himself?
„I read on Miss Rose chart that a Mister Kalkum did this to her. Is this the same Mister Kalkum who was the former head from the children home near the Franclin Avenue?" he asks us without looking into our eyes. Eric looks at me with wonder from where the doctor could know that.
„It's the same. May I know from where you know that?" I answer him after a sigh. He looks like if he is debating on staying or running away from us. He suddenly found some courage and looks me in my eyes before opening his mouth to answer.
„Oh my god. Paul?" Eric asks him in shock before the doctor could fully open his mouth to answer my question. He only nods at Eric with a shy smile on his lips.
„Paul was my friend at the children home before he got adopted from a nice couple. It was shortly before you got there." Eric explains to me with a smile.
„It's really nice seeing you again!" he adds with an honest smile.
„It really is. Even if I would have appreciate another location to see you again." the doctor, Paul? I guess answers with a smile as well.
„Well, it is really nice to meet you, and I would really like to get to know you. Honestly! But I just really want to see my fiancé!" I interrupt them. Not really wanting to be unkind to him, after all he helped my fiancé and he also is Eric's friend, but right now I really need to see Iz!
„That's understandable! I need to get back to work anyway. However, it was nice meeting you. And Eric? It was really nice seeing you again." Paul says before heading back to the ambulance I guess.
We quietly open the door, not wanting to wake Iz up if she happened to be asleep. After all the injuries she has, she definitely is to be in a lot of pain. All thanks to that asshole again!!
„Cal? E?" a soft voice says inside of the dark room. I turn the light on, however a bit dimmed as to not hurt her eyes.
„Hey sweetheart. How do you feel?" I ask her and take a seat on the right of her bed. Eric quietly pulls a chair next to her other side.
„A bit floaty to be honest." she answers with a small giggle only to cough right afterwards.
„Ouch." she says and hold her chest with a pout.
„I know Iz, but they are already treating your pneumonia with some medicine." Eric explains to her and points to one of the infusions next to her.
„Did I hallucinate or did I see Paul?" she asks him confused. Eric chuckles at her confused face. Honestly she looks like a lost puppy with her big and wide eyes, head slightly tilted to one side.
„He is your doctor. I am sure you are going to see him again." he tells her with a relieved smile that she was going to be fine after all.
„Do i have to stay here?" she questions us with again a sad puppy face. Normally I couldn't say no to that face, but it's about her health.
„I am afraid so." I answer her with a sad shake of my head. Knowing she doesn't want to stay here at all. Her face falls a bit, she hates being in a hospital as well as being alone. I know that, but her health is way to important! Maybe I could get another bed in here so I could stay with her? I could at least ask right?
„Excuse me real quick." I say and kiss her forehead softly before going to look for a nurse.
I only had to ask once and since Iz backstory had already spread around here, they immediately agreed to my request. So after thanking them once again, I make my way towards my small family to tell them that I was allowed to sleep here with Iz.