Parents

You wake up with sore eyes and a sore throat, realising your cuddling with hoseok, you sigh and smile a little.

Then you see your both still wearing your school uniforms. Ew.

You get up and walk into your bathroom, locking the door then you strip of your uniform and jump into the shower, switching it on you have a nice refreshing shower. Then you hop out and change into some leggings and an oversized blue shirt, throwing on your black trainers and walking back into your room to find hoseok is not there.

He probably went into his bathroom to shower.

There's a knock on the door, so you walk downstairs and open it, only to be bombarded with hugs.

"Omg Y/N are you okay, we heard about what happened" namjoon said hugging you tighter. "Y/N are you okay?" Jungkook said pushing namjoon away from you and hugging you. Then it's jimins turn to hug you.

It's not as tight as the others but you understand since your not as close with jimin then you are with your other friends "weres hoseok?" He asked as you point upstairs, he nods and walks away.

"Y/n-ah, pack some stuff" Jin, who you didn't notice was standing behind them, said in a soft tone "your gonna stay with us while" he finishes as you nod and walk upstairs.

Meanwhile somewhere in Daegu~

"I WANT MY SON BACK!" the man screamed at his husband.
"Sweetie I want him back to, but we can't get him"

These WERE yoongis parents

Before he got taken away from them.

Because of, well, let's just say one day a man heard a child crying, looked through a window and saw a man hitting a baby,

This man was very powerful

He also happened to be jungkooks dad

Yes I'm still alive, sorry for not posting anything for a while. If you want to read another one of my books I would really appreciate it, okay I'll try to update more, please vote, thanks! 💜💜💜