32

Mattys laying down on the couch and I'm not too sure he's asleep but Oliver doesn't care. His hand goes up my thigh to my hip.

"I was going to ask you something at the restaurant.." he admits on the quieter side of talking but not quite whispering.

The pain medication is working and I'm not on morphine for the time being. "Ask me now," I mumble against his arm that my face is smashed against. Its halfway comfortable and the other half it's really uncomfortable.

I'm too lazy to move though. "Will you go out with me?" He says and I gasp and squeal but this action makes pain shoot through me.

"Yes oh my god your so amazing and fuck, ouch," I say holding my stomach. He kisses my neck and my mind goes to that. He's distracting me. He must know I cant have any more pain killers.

He rubs my bare hips and my heart flutters. The machine I'm hooked up to starts beeping faster. Stupid heartrate monitor breaking my cover. I grow hard as his kisses go down to my hips.

"Your going to give him a heart attack," matty says and my eyes shoot to him in the dark room. He's not looking this way.

"Put your music in or leave," oli says and then takes me in his mouth. I gasp and the beeping goes haywire. I hear a annoyed sound leave mattys lips and then some rustling and then music blaring out of earbuds.

Oliver deep throats me making whimpers leave my mouth. "Ah, stop," I say freaking out. This hurts my appendix.

He pulls off of me and looks at me. "The movement and the wiggling I cant control hurts to much," I say forgetting to be quiet.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Do you want me to get a drink for you and ask them to hurry up and give you morphine?" He asks being super sweet.

Oh my god, this amazing person is my boyfriend. Oliver fucking Sykes is my boyfriend. He looks at me to a answer. "Yes please," I say and he fixes my gown and blankets.

He gets off of the bed and then goes out of the room. The music turns off and I look at matty who's looking at the door. "Its not my business but what happened? That was to quick for you to have finished?" He says and I blush.

"Um, moving around hurts my stomach," I say shyly.

"Ah, so you and Oli.. I knew it was going to happen one day," he says and I blush.

"I don't know how both of you could be so clueless for so long. I shipped it since you two guys met," he says and I pout.

"But you didn't know I was gay?" I point out.

"I follow you on tiktok," he says and I blush. Oh my god.

"Oops," I mumble and then Oli walks back in. He gives me a cup of lemonade and gets back on my bed.

"Thank you Oli," I mumble and kiss his cheek.

-

For the surgery my parents, sister, tony, matty, and Oli sat in the room. Or that's want my nurse explained as he pushed in a rolling bed down the hallway.

"We are going to surgery now?" I mumble my brain feels like I'm about to fall asleep.

"No, you already had surgery. I'm taking you to your room," she says confusing me. I don't remember it.

She pushes me into my room and puts my bed back in place. I don't even realize that everyone is in fact in the room until my sister come over.

She smiles at me, "how was surgery?" She asks and I smile. I missed her.

"Oh our way here he thought we we're going to surgery. He should sleep some before being talked to," she says and I close my eyes. Oh wow I'm tired.

I fall asleep instantly..

-

Oli drives me home the next morning and helps me to my room. Everybody has been really nice to me and supportive. I won't be going to school for the next week but that's okay. School is almost over anyways, I have just a few months until I graduate.

When I'm in bed Oli takes care of me 100% well 95% because I told him not to try to check on me while I go to the bathroom.

He of course understands that I want some privacy so he doesn't fight me on it. He's my boyfriend... my mouth turns into a smile as I watch him tuck me in and setting up everything so I'm comfortable.

"Are you sure your okay if I go home tonight?" He asks worried.

"I'll be okay, and no skipping school to see me. Just visit me after school," I say and he smiles.

"No promises but I do promise I'll see you after school," he says and kisses my forehead. I gush at the cuteness of this. I'm in bed and my hot boyfriend is worried about me. I don't like that he's worried but I like knowing he cares about me enough to worry.

-

A month has passed and I'm completely healed. I jump into Oliver's arms and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and plant my lips on his.

When the kiss gets heated I hear someone clear their thoat.  We pull away and looked at an annoying redhead who is wearing his signature sunglasses.

"Your really going to do that every time you guys see each other? He went to the bathroom for crying out loud," I giggle and get off of my boyfriend.

We are at his house celebrating- I don't really know what but we are watching movies, eating junk food, and having a good time.

"Kellin, go on a walk with me?" Oliver says and matty goes back to watching a movie.

I hold his hand happily agreeing to go. We walk out of the house and I look at the sunset. It's so pretty. Oli is looking at me and I pout. "Your missing the prettiness," I say pointing at the sun.

"No I'm not," he says and I look at him. He's looking at me not the sun. I then feel butterflies in my stomach. He's so smooth. I kiss him and grin. He's so amazing..

I love him..