Chapter One.

This Fanfic is my first! I recommend listening to the music! This Fanfic will be follwing the anime and manga a bit..Yeah enjoy! ALSO WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE... ITS PRETTY GOOD!

Gaara

Today was Chunin Exams.... I did not want to be surrounded by all these people.. This is what you get for following Temari. My brother..as most of you know him...he kinda stayed behind due to resting. He will meet us here though, about three hours before the written test. We are about to enter the gates...new town...great. We take a quick break and stop on a tree. I look down to notice a light pink female..with two males.. A blondie, and a black haired boy. She seems annoyed at the blondie.. I see why.

Temari

New village, new people.. Maybe Gaara will actually find interest in something. Poor kids.. Gaara might start something... All I want right now is some food. I heard there is a legandary ramen shop.. If I beg Gaara enough, maybe he mighy agree to go!

Saskue

Red hair... tattoo... dark circles...no eyebrows... eyeliner looking eyes... Maybe a challenging one.. I shall put him up to the test. I quickly give Naruto a look to make a clone for me.. we have been through this... so he knows if I give him a certain look.. I quickly jump behind him and throw a rock. I suddenly see sand appear infront of me... It surrounds the rock and crumbles it into pieces... amazing..

Dialogue

"You're a quick one..", Saskue quietly said... but loud enough so that the group of people there can hear. Gaara quickly answered, "I see.". "What is your name, red head?". Saskue asked. "Gaara..". "I am Saskue." Saskue replied. "I didn't ask for your name." Gaara said as he used sand to leave without being notcied.

Naruto

Who is that guy? No one ever stops Saskue.... unless it has to do with Itachi... I am guessing he is from The Sand Village. Sakura doesn't look to happy about what that Gaara guy said.. She looks pretty jealous of that girl that was following him. I wonder why they would disrespect Saskue so cold... I wanna see this guy fight.. maybe even fight him.

Gaara

I like it here because no one knows me...or so I thought. I see Temari staring at something, so I look in that direction. She sees a Ramen shop I guess. She orders something for herself, and I order a regular bowl of ramen. We sit down and begin to eat. Shortly during our meal, I see those three people we met along the way. They stopped for ramen as well. I feel my chest hurt, and ask for some water. I suddenly feel weird.. "Mommy....". I quietly say.. It seems only Temari heard me. "Gaara, what are you saying!?". Temari asked. I had a short flash back...When I killed someone I loved. "I'm not bleeding, but it hurts somewhere around here". I remembered pointing to my chest. Now remembering that, I raised my hand and put it against my chest. "I am not bleeding, but it hurts somewhere around here.". I mumbled to myself. I get up and leave Temari, she tries to run after me but she can't leave until she pays the bill. I use my sand I block myself from everyones sight. I remember what I used to be called, and probably am still called.... The Monster of The Sand..

Temari

"GAARA!".. Ugh...he ran off.. Now I have to pay the bill, and hopefully find him.. Gaara, what has gotten into you? First insisting Kankuro stays behind. Second he left me for gods sake! Third, I think it's his time..

A flashback (Sponsored by me).

"If he transforms YOU LEAVE HIM AND RUN! Never look back.. Don't go crying to his doorstep that you miss him... he can kill you two so easy...". Said the father of Temari and Kankuro. "Yes father". Temari answered, but Kankuro disagreed. "No father, if Gaara is my little brother that makes me his older brother of a monster! I love Gaara and want to be there for him!". Kankuro insisted. Gaara was secretly listening in and was shocked to hear those words from such a person. He loved his puppet lover of a brother, he almost would kill himself for him. But Gaara knew he couldn't love anyone but himself. So Gaara just smirked and listened in. "Kankuro...". Temari said knowing that he might be punished.. "If that is so, I was just warning the two of you. Good luck, and I don't expect a word from any of you. Their father left with his troupe plotting a way to challenge Gaara.

Gaara.

That's why.. Temari you might be scared that I just left you, but I'm okay. I will see you at the waiting area.

Kakashi

I saw what that sand kid can do, pretty good... I wish I can see him in a battle. What am I saying, Chunin Exams are soon... Let me get back to my reading... I can't wait for this next book! I will be the first to buy it!!!!

Rock Lee.

I love Sakura, maybe I can impress her today with my youth and skills! But if anything, I got to get Saskue out of the way. I heard some people of the Sand came. Rumor spreads quickly, some kid that is here isn't a joke. Apparently he is the Sands legendary weapon. I want to challenge this guy! It's my way of Ninja to battle everyone who may or may not be stronger than me! I mean, what can possibly go wrong? Other than him getting nearly killed by sand coffin...

If only Rock Lee knew..

Hinata

Neji told me today to be stronger than those lunatics that might be there, I always agree with Neji because I respect him. I want to be there for Naruto.. Because Naruto matters.

HEY! THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 1. Exactly 1011 words!