Chapter Two.

No disclaimers. :) Thank you kage_orochimaru For giving me a reason to continue!

Gaara.

Alright, away from sight, all alone, and no one around to see me like this. I finally got away from those two.. I can't stand seeing them ever since my father warned them.. I may be this government project or whatever... but I want to live the life my mother would have wanted. THE LIFE I WANTED! All these children, they aren't cursed with having NO ONE to love.. It seems it's only me. I wish I could lay down and sleep, never wake up..  (Never remember how to spell Shubaku..) But Shubaku, he would take over my body if I even slept for a second! I guess it's my way of the world.. I was stuck like this...

Naruto.

That boy, Gaara was it? :Slurps Ramen: Dang, I would kill to fight that kid! I saw him walk out on this girl, I think that's his sister... They look nothing alike to be honest.. "Blondie, I need you." I hear someone say. I turn around and look at her. "My name is Temari, can you help me find my brother Gaara?" A girl... asked me...NOT SASKUE... To help them? HECK YEAH NARUTO! "Uhm... sure!" I say. I pay my bill, and leave the two. I wave and I follow this Temari girl.  "So, where exactly are we going?" I ask. "The one place I think he would be.." She replies. "Gee, really helpful.." I say. I feel wind blowing me. "Um, Miss Temari... w-what is all that wind?" I ask. "Don't know Blondie.. it wasn't me, my fan is on my bac- Dang it Gaara!" She says furious. "Huh, what's wrong?" I ask. She replies with, "Gaara took my fan! My weapon! What does he plan on doing?" "I don't know, maybe get some air?" I reply, holding in a laugh. "Gaara never took my fan..." She says..

Sakura.

I like it when I am left alone. It makes me feel like...like.. how Naruto must have felt... Come on Sakura, pull yourself together, we have to beat that Naruto guy! In order to win Saskues heart... Mhm.. Saskue... His hair... his eyes... "Sakura?" I hear. The way he says my name... "Sakura??" He says again. Hurry, reply! "Ah, yes Saskue-kun?" I say.. Stupid, that sounds stupid... Naruto stole Saskues first kiss... And thats all I say? "Are you  eating that?" He says pointing to my rice and soy beans. I reply no, and pay my bill. I wave to Saskue and assure him, I'll see him soon. I can't believe it.. Saskue is eating MY food.. I didn't know he had a soft spot for rice and soy beans.. Hm? Is that Hinata? She is pushing herself.. "Oi! Hinata-chan!" I yell. She turns around and look at me. What pretty eyes! I always wanted eyes like those. "Oh, Sakura.. I-I- I am in the way, aren't I?" She ask. "No, not at all! You looked thirsty, I have an extra water if you want!". I let her know. "You do? I bet Naruto needs it." Hinata says. "Why are you concerned with Naruto, he is just fine?" I ask. "He is always pushing his limits, and I haven't.. Neji-kun always is right in target.. I wish I was just as good. Like you Sakura!" Hinata comments. "Like-Like me?" I ask. "Mhm!" Hinata says. "Stop lying, I am not that good." I say, trying to assure her. I never knew that's how she thought of me. Thank you Hinata, I needed some motivation.

Gaara.

I needed her fan, and his puppet. This way, they can't enter in and I will be a lone wolf. They don't need to watch me, I'm not some singer that should be praised. I am a DEMON , That's all I'll ever be.

Take a music break, it calms me. :)

Gaara continued.

A Demon's who wings haven't grown, a Demon who lives, a Demon that want's to be free. My wings will grow when I need to shine. They won't shine, I'm not an Angel. They will be as dark as the shadows I crawl in. If I can pass this exam, then I'll show the city, no the WHOLE world who I am. The Demon who will rise.

O

O

F

YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. Pretty short, sorry. I hope you enjoy... I'll update soon! Buh bye!!