1

The smoke cleared as Luck slowly woke up.

He felt numb at first..

Then he felt pain...

Pain...

He didn't have the strength to scream. He only looked down and his eyes widened when he saw his shirt being coated with blood.

He was shaking violently as he laid his  throbbing and bleeding head back down, making small gasping noises.

It hurt so bad.

He felt something rise at his throat.

He turned his head to the side and retched out blood.

Wet crimson blood...

His blood...

His eyes rolled back and he passed out.

~~~

Noelle woke up with a dull throb in her head.

The last thing she remembered was a sudden explosion and seeing...

Her eyes widened.

If she remembered correctly, she had witnessed Luck being thrown violently.

She stood up and almost fell back down.

Her ankle hurt. She must have sprained it.

The royal however pushed away the pain and limped to find her squadmates.

~~~

Asta came to rather suddenly. He bolted up, wincing slightly at his head.

He looked around, inhaled and yelled;

"HEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!! WHERE IS EVERYONE?!"

He frowned when he got no answer.

He started running in whatever his gut instinct told him.

~~~

Magna groaned as he sat up. His stomach burned.

He looked down and saw a small cut that wasn't too deep, but bleeding lightly.

He ripped off his sleeves and used them to make a makeshift bandage to wrap around his middle.

He then started running, looking for his squadmates, trying to pick up on their Mana.

~~~

Finral had gone running as fast as he could, mentally screaming, NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!

He somehow managed to find himself turnig back around to look for his squadmates.

NO! LEGS! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! He mentally screamed as his said body part.

He searched for his squadmates.

~~~

Noelle nearly cried in relief when she caught a glimpse of blonde hair from behind a rock.

Only one person had that type of blonde hair...

"Luck! There you..." She stopped and cut herself off.

The metelic smell of blood suddenly hit her nose.

She limped forwards cautiously.

She saw Luck laying limp on his side.

She smiles, "Luck? Get u-..."

Her eyes landed on his stomach.

They widened when they saw the huge patch of blood leaking through his clothes to the ground.