(I drew that, it's shit, sorry.)

Magna, Asta, Finral and Noelle stared speechless at the smiling child.

"I-Is that..?" Noelle began, but was unable to finish your sentence.

Luck stopped smiling. His lip turned down ad began to tremble. Tears filled his eyes.

Asta snapped out of it and lifted him, "Aww, don't cry! Astas got you!"

Luck stopped crying and giggled and reached for Astas face. It sounded as if he had sucked in helium.

Asta gently threw him in the air, Luck giggling madly.

"Hey, careful! You'd could break him!" Magna yelled, taking a step forwards.

"I won't break him, Magna, I know how to take care of babies." Asta said, "I grew up taking care of babies back in Hage."

Noelle flipped a ponytail, "Wow, I wouldn't expect a muclehead like you to know how to care for babies, Dorksta."

"My names not Dorksta, and I'm not a musclehead!" Asta defended.

They didn't notice Luck starting to get upset as they bickered back and forth.

"Hey! You're upsetting Luck!" Finral declared and took the small child.

He had no idea how to care for a baby...

He looked at Luck and laughed nervously, "Hey, uh.. don't cry, Luck and... Um.. yeah. Koochie Koo.." He tickled Luck's stomach."

Luck giggled and squirmed.

Magna, Noelle and Asta turned to face the spacial mage with shocked expressions.

They hadn't expected him to be good with babies.

"Okay, someone please take him before I break him."

Magna took the small child and held him away from him.

Luck reached out to Magna, "Kah! Kah!" He burbled adorably

"No way."

Luck frowned. His lower lip again began to tremble, tears filling his innocent blue eyes.

"FINE!" Magna hugged Luck close.

Luck didn't stop. He started bawling his eyes out.

"U-Uh, Asta! What'd I do?!"

"Try rocking him and patting his butt. You know what, let me have him for a sec."

Asta laid Luck against his chest, one hand on his back and the other under his butt, gently patting it, saying, "Shhhhh.."

Luck calmed down slightly, but reached for Magna.

"He wants you, Magna. Try rocking him to sleep."

Magna was hesitant until Luck muttered quietly, "Magah.. "

Magna smiled and gently took Luck in his arms, and copied Astas moves.

He wasn't used to this, but he reassuringly whispered "Shhhh..." In his tiny ear as he gently patted his butt.

Pretty soon, he was asleep.

This reminded him how much he wanted to be a father with Luck...

"Hey, we need a blanket. It's chilly out and he's naked."

One doctor stepped forwards, "We will provide you with some stuff. I've studied time magic and the affects of age turning last for 3-7 weeks." A nurse came in with a diaper and clothes and showed them how to change his diaper.

The doctor continued, "I say he's about... 9 months old. He seems to have his memories still."

Magna gently picked up the sleeping child and placed him against his chest, soon wrapping him in a small blue blanket, whispering gently when Luck quietly whined.

"Thank you doctor." Noelle said, lifting one of the bags they were given.

"You are certainly welcome."

(How was this chapter? Did I kill any of you?)