reggies video

saras pov

i was currently sitting on sams counter top while reggie explains to us how the eye tracker will work and how we will go individually. he said each video was different for each of us only a few things were the same, after he finished i jumped off the counter and pulled reggie up stairs to talk to him.

"reggie you didn't put anything about colby in my video did you" i asked my best friend

"well i can't tell you that just don't look anywhere you are not supposed to" he said and winked, i hit his arm and walked back down stairs and sat down on the couch.

i was sitting on the couch. when colby plopped down right beside me. he sat there watching what i was doing on my phone. i was scrolling through Instagram when i landed on one of my pictures of a friend from LA he was wearing no shirt, i liked his photo and commented hot because its a compliment. colby took my phone and clicked my friend profile and looked at his posts which most were of him shirtless.

"whos this?" colby asked me

"he one of my friends from LA. why?" i asked with a confused look

" you guys are not dating?" he asked me

" no way!" i said while laughing

" alrighty" he said

" yo! colby" reggie said " its your turn"

colby got up and i followed behind him to watch his test he sat down and reggie started to play the video. colby was doing good until.............

a/n sorry wait till the next part sorry its short