Colby's eyes go where?!

colby got up and i followed behind him to watch his test he sat down and reggie started to play the video. colby was doing good until. A picture of me popped up. i was in my black bikini. That was the day me and reggie were in flordia. I watched where colby's eyes went on the screen. they were at my face then the blue circle on the screen went down to my chest the to my legs quickly then it shot back up to my face. everybody yelled colbys name and a bunch of other noises when they seen him do that. the video moved on to videos of brennen and colby shirtless then to sam shirtless. i just stood there watching the screen shocked. then another picture of me came up on the screen. it was me in a sports bra and my track pants. that was the day me and reggie were hiking up on a local LA trail. the blue dot on the screen indicating where colby was looking was again at my face then at went to my chest and stayed there. When it went down to my ass and stayed there. every one was saying colbys name and making more loud noises. i stood back there just watching the whole thing. his eyes didnt move from the spot they were in. the next video came up and it was a music video after the video. colbys video was over and reggie was saying that colby did kinda good until my pictures came up.

" colby you were doing so good until saras pictures came up what happened?" reggie asked colby glancing at me then back at colby quickly

" well i don't know" he simply answered

colby walked back to the couch and i walked over to reggie and hit him hard in the shoulder 

"ow what the hell sara." reggie said to me quite loud and caught colbys attention

" you put my pictures in there on purpose. you know that i like him" i said kinda mad and kinda loud colby heard me  

" but what happened tho, he looked at your boobs and your ass thats not bad " reggie said poking my chest after he said that i crossed my arms

i rolled my eyes and turned around and noticed colby looking at us when he seen i noticed him he smirked i just quickly walked to the counter and sat back down on it. 

"sara! its your turn" reggie said smiling 

" my god" i said, and then sat down in the chair i put the headphones on and looked at every one reggie started the video and it was good for about two minutes i wasn't looking at boobs or ass or abs so i was winning then a video edit of colby came on the screen and my whole face drained of colour. i was looking every where on the screen then i seen his abs and covered my face. after the edit was over i looked back at the screen and it was a picture of colby shirtless. i again was looking every where and it wasnt over yet 

colby's pov

I stood beside reggie watching sara watch the video. after a while an edit of me came on the screen and i watched closely her eyes were looking every where but my face or even me. then her eyes went on to my abs and stayed there for a bit then she covered her face with her hands she was beat red. every one was telling her not to look and as a joke. she looked up and it was another picture of me this time i was shirtless and had my signature tongue between my fingers she was redder and she just bit her lip she looked at my chest. but then looked over at me. we made eye contact. she wasnt watching the last minute of the video we just stared at each other. honestly it seemed like forever. nobody was watching the screen they were looking at us....

a/n read for more please comment your opinions please