Chapter one: One Night of Many

Time to satisfy the fan girls... XD

  "Get the hell over here!!" An angry Brit yelled, his fingers now entangled in her (H/C) locks. She let out a low cry as he yanked her back. " Did I f**king say you could leave yet?" He spat. Her face was now centimeters from his. 

  Although he was getting ready to slap her, she still blushed from the small distance between the two of them. She had strong feelings towards the man, she loved every thing about him.

  When he wasn't drunk, they would make cupcakes together and talk about their days. She loved his cooking. He was everything she wanted. But, he had one flaw, apart from his mental state, which surprisingly she wasn't that bothered by it. That flaw was his anger. Whenever he would drink, his anger would be heightened and he would always take it out on poor little (Y/N).

  Foolish she was. She thought she would be able to calm the drunken mess down with sweet talk and love. What she she didn't know was that it wasn't enough.

  She had many scars and bruises, busted lips and even trips to the hospital. She would always try to approach him but would get terribly injured in the process. She was warned but still doesn't listen. She's just too determined to help him.

  Oliver apologizes profusely for his actions and she forgives him no matter what. She knows that deep down he shares the same feelings she has.

  "Please, calm down..." The girl pleaded, struggling and trying to escape the man's grasp.

  No use.

  "Oliver, please..." (Y/N) begged. He just ignored her. He looked at her with the most cold unloving stare, sending chills down her spine. He pulled out a knife and held it to her throat. Her eyes widened as a drop of blood dripped down her neck.

  He licked his lips and grinned. He then dropped her, causing her to fall to her knees. She looked up at him and stared in shock. He looked down, still smiling, and walked away. You wondered, for what was he planning?

  She stood up. "Oliver!!" She called. He turned around. "What do you want?!" He snapped. She looked down, eyes out of sight. " I-I think I l-l ove you..." She stammered. " that's all?" He replied. She nodded. He continued walking and stopped. He turned around. "I'll be back, love..."