Apologies... (probably the last chapter)

" (Y/N), darling... I'm terribly sorry and you have every right to be angry..." Oliver said, leaning against the door that has been slammed in his face. He sighed and turned around.  Moments passed with no reply from the girl.

  " (Y/N), please come out... "

  The door slowly creeked open and the young woman stepped out. Her cheeks were a light shade of pink and tears were starting to form, blurring her vision.

  "What do you want?.." She asked with a hint of anger in her voice. He was hurt by her tone.

  Tears rolled down her cheeks. "You were trying to poison me... Doesn't anything we have matter to you?!" She cried. He stared. " Please, it's not like that... I just..." He paused, trying to find the right words to say. He then his mouth as if to say something, but quickly shut it;he opened his mouth again.

  " Its just... I can't control myself sometimes... Things can get a bit out of hand when a drink a little too much. It's a little hard to explain."

  (Y/N) looked down at her feet and twiddled her thumbs. "  Do you like me, or not?" She asked, lightly starting to blush. He stared, and his lips were now curled into a smile. "You probably don't, and I get it. It's jus-" she was cut off by Oliver's hand over her mouth. He smiled.

" I do."

  Her eyes widened and she pushed his hand away. "Really?!" She squealed in excitement. He nodded with the same amount of joy.

  She pulled him into a tight hug and kissed him. His eyes widened and he did the same.

          ..........

  They separated, gasping for air.

"I love you..."

  ( I'm really bad at these scenes so I'll end it here... sorry if your disappointed, I'm going waaay out of my comfort zone with this kissing stuff... I'll do just about anything for more lovely readers...)