mishti's condition

Here mishti condition is much worse. She didn't react to any of things. She become a lifeless body.
She didn't know why abir break off their marriage.
She knows abir, he can't do this unless he is helpless.

The reason might be very big nhi to abir aisa kabhi nahi karta. But what hurts her the most is abir didn't said the actual reason for his act. He just come and called off the wedding. He should trust her and said the reason for his act.

She didn't come out of her room for a week bm and bp  are very much worried and angry on abir for their daughters condition. They are helpless so they thought of singhania's and thought to send away mishti udaipur for somedays. She will forget about abir.

Bm and bp come and tried to talk to mishti, first she refused to go there but after manofying her , she is ready to go there.

She left rajkot and nobody in rajvansh's knew this.

Abir always come to the gate of maheshwari's to get a glimpse of her but everyday he goes without any hope.

Mishti went to udaipur for sometime and everyone was happy to see the daughter of their house to be back after so many years.

Naksh is very much happy his mishtu baby is back.
Bhabhi maa is happy ki unki nathkat bacchi laut aai hai.

Devyani doesn't know how to face her.

Everyone hugs her and she didn't respond.
Everyone knew the reason , about the boy but don't know his name and angry on him.

Everyday she tried to cheerup mishti,
But she didn't talk to anyone in the house.
One day kartik naira come to singhania's they were very much angry on the boy who break mishti like this.

Kartik is very much angry, he goes to the mishti and said gf
Mishti looks up and her eyes filled with tears
Kartik- itna sab hua aur apne bf ko batya bhi nahi. Itni narazgi.

Mishti- first time after coming her cried so much hugging kartik
He also didn't stop her.
Naira come and also hugged her,
Mishti- dii usne aisa kyu kiyaa. I love him very much.
Bf please aap ussey boliye naa. Vo bohot achha hai i am sure uski koi majburi hai varna vo aisa kabhi nahi karta.
Kartik- shhhh chup mishti chup.
Shant bilkul. Sab theek ho jayega. Tum aaram karo.

Mishti sleeps in his arms and then he sleep her on the bed comfortably.

He comes out and cried mishti ki kya halat ho gayi hai mai usey nahi chorunga. Usne hamari mishti ko itna dard diya hai
Naksh- tum sahi keh rhe ho. Hamri hasti khelti mishti ko bilkul tod diya hai usne.
Jo pure ghar mai sabki help krti hui ghoomti thi aaj yha rehti bhi hai pta hi nahi chalta.

Kartik hum usey nahi chorenge. Ek baar vo saamne aa jaye uska aisa haal hoga na ki.

Naira- kartik bhai aap log shant ho jaiye. Abhi aap kuch mat kariye pehle hame mishti ko inn sab se bahar niklna hai. Usko vapas pehle jaise banana hai.

Naksh- tum sahi keh ri ho naira.

Like this another week paased
Everyday kaira took her out and koi na koi always with her so that she didn't feel alone.