only love

Next morning,

Abir come down with a smile on his face.
Everyone is astonished to see abir like this.
Meenakshi has doubts but kunal is genuinely happy to see his brother smiling with his heart again.

Nanu- aur gadhedo kaha subah subah?

Abir- nanu bas NGO jana hai kuch kaam hai.

Nanu- achha theek hai.

Meenakshi thinks to do something before abir gets out of control.

Kunal is thinking how to find out the truth?

Abir bids bye to nanu but not others.
This hurts kunal very much and for meenakshi it is not a big deal.

She is lost in how to make abir life hell.

At ngo

Abir reached ngo. He is genuinely happy to meet his family. Yes his family. He can proudly says that he is a part of mishti's family.

He is lost in his world and happily dreaming.

At rajvansh office

Meenakshi is pissed of this family. She is jealous ki uska abir ussey dur ho jayega( but vo to pehle hi ussey dur ho gya hai).

Meenu- i have to do something. Itni mushkil se to vo mishti abir ki life se gayi hai aur ab yeh log.

She is lost in her planning and plotting when her assistant came and said mam aapke investor aa gaye hai.

* Meenakshi is working very hard to get this deal  for 1 week as it will make her company to the top. So this investors are very much important for her right now. More important than the abir thing.

She cannot loose the deal varna it will affect her company.

Meenu- haan tum unhone conference hall mai bithao.. mai aati hoon.

At conference hall,

Meenu- hello mrs goenka..

( Yes you guess it right she is swarna goenka).

Swarna- hello meenakshi rajvansh ( with full attitude)

Meenu- mrs goenka, we are very honored to do work with your company.

Swarna- i know, my company is the best.

Meenakshi thinking kitni rude lady hai. But mujhe kya mujhe to apni company se matlab hai. I have to bear her.

So they talk about the work and then they finalise the deal.
Meenu is very happy and swarna is smirking.

Like this one week passed and abir didn't meet the goenkas aur singhania's but he and mishti meet at their spot secretly and all lost in their dream world.

Here kunal is trying hard to findout the truth but he is not getting any clues.

But he noticed the change in his bhai behavior. He come home late, talk less with the family and he has a cold attitude towards maa..

Kunal- bhai aur maa ke beech pehle bhi nahi banti thi but bhai itna cold react karte hai maa ke saamne jaise ki vo exist hi nahi karti.

Kaise pta lagau ki kya hua hai dono ke beech aur bhai aur mishti ka breakup kyu hua?

Meenakshi totally forget about abir as her main focus is on her new deal with the goenkas. She didn't want to miss the opportunity.

One day meenakshi invited swarna and her family for the dinner and swarna instantly agree.

As she wants to meet abir. She told about dinner to the family and all were excited to meet abir.

Meenakshi also told about inviting the new investors for the dinner and command everyone to be at home especially abir and not to create any scene.