Back at the guild! Chapter 4.

Lisanna's POV

As me and Natsu walk in the dark, walking home from our misson.

I ordered a ride, but I knew Natsu couldn't handle it. 

But it doesn't matter, me and Natsu just need a little walk, it's exercise anyways.

It was basically very quiet. We didn't even talk. But we kept staring at each other once in a while.

I don't get it.. When we were younger, we used to talk all the time, without any silence.

But now, when we got older, everything changed. I knew I liked Natsu back then, and I had feelings for him.. but now it's different.

"So.." Natsu said.

I bit my lip. I wanted to say something, but I don't want to be cheesy or anything.

"How's Fairy Tail when I was gone?" I said, trying to start a conversation.

"It's pretty good, we got a few new members.." he said.

"That Lucy girl is new..." I said.

"Yeah.." he said.

After that, it was still silent.

I stopped walking, he kept on going, then stopped and turned around.

"What's Wrong Lisanna?" he said.

"Natsu..."  I said.

The reason why I stopped is because I hate it when it was silent. I just want to talk.

"Natsu.. Let's just talk, I don't want this awkward silence.." I said.

He nods.

"Okay.." he said.

But then he hugged me.

My face flushed.

"N-n-atsu.." I said.

"Lisanna.. don't be afraid of me or anything, I'm always here for you.." he said.

"Aye.." I said.

The stars shined bright through the starry sky,  and I prayed that I wanted to be with Natsu forever.

Natsu's POV

We're back at the guild! It was pretty awkward with Lisanna, but we made it through. I wonder how Lucy is doing.

I walked in the guild and I saw Lucy talking to Gray. Gray was blushing. Lucy was drunk and holding a beer.

Gray kept blushing and trying to flee away from her, but Lucy kept grabbing his collar.

Mirajane giggles. "Hey Natsu! When you were gone, Lucy has been bullying some guys lately at the guild."

I see a bunch of beated up guys at the corner.

Gajeel was sitting on a table with Pantherlily.

He rolled his eyes. "That princess better not touch me, because I will beat her up."

"HEY GAJEEL DON'T TALK TO MY LUCY LIKE THAT!" I said.

Lucy looked and blushed.

Lisanna sighed.

Lisanna's POV

This is hopeless. Trying to get Natsu like me is like counting all the stars in the sky.

I don't get it. Is it too late? Can me and Natsu can never get together? 

I'm starting to have my feelings for him again.

This "LUCY" girl might've seduce him. 

She's so beautiful.

She's a blonde, with a beautiful body. I mean, I don't have that.

I just have plain short white hair, and not as curvaceous body as Lucy.

I sigh.

Should I just give up?

I sigh.

I thought about changing my looks. Or just be me.

Maybe I should hang out with Natsu more.

Natsu's POV

I cannot believe I just said that.

I mean, I like Lucy, but I knew that she will never like me back, but when I'm with Lisanna, she gets all jealous. I mean she can't have all the attention, she's already beautiful.

Lisanna sat there blushing next to Cana and her sister Mirajane.

I sigh.

Lisanna is so pretty and innocent.

And she has been very nice to Lucy.

Lucy sat there blushing at me.

"Natsu.." she said.

My jaw drops.

All of sudden she's in a bunny suit.

"Lushii??" I said.

"AYE SIR!" Happy said.

"Natsu.. If you love me, you wouldn't get near that disgusting Lisanna!" she says.

I rage in fury inside.

But I love Lucy too.

"Lucy..." I said.

"NATSU! I want you to give me all the attention! NOT Lisanna! I mean, I am the first girl you saw naked right? If you love me, you would avoid Lisanna!" she yells.

I ran away to my house.

Happy followed behind me.

Lisanna shouts, "NATSU!