Really?

How did this happen? I really don't know. One minute I was talking to Sam, the next I was having a contest of 'how much shawarma can you eat in two minutes' with Tony Stark.

"Ok, go." Sam said as he timed the clock. I was shoving food into my mouth like a mad man, and Stark looked liked he was making out with every piece of shawarma he put in his mouth. But still, we were neck and neck.

"Go Ellie!" Clint yelled. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sam making a bet with Natasha. It didn't matter, anyway. I was winning this. Finally, there were thirty seconds left and I was slowing down. But, everyone was screaming.

"Come on!!"

"Yeah, beat his ass!!"

"Is this legal?"

"Did you really ask that question?"

"Is it bad that I'm praying Tony gets sick?"

"I'm praying that someone gets sick. This has to go on YouTube."

"Time." Sam said. I swallowed my last bit of shawarma.

"Ok, originally there were 6 shawarma sandwiches on each plate. Tony you have eaten 4." Bruce said. Tony looked triumphant, but I knew better.

"Ellie has eaten 5." Bruce finished. I jumped in the air.

"Yes!! Score 1 for the new girl." I said and started dancing. It lasted for 5 seconds, but by the end everyone was laughing.

"That was surprisingly entertaining." A voice said. I turned around and saw a very handsome Steve Rogers. He had a wide smile on his face, and was chuckling silently. Then I saw....him. Bucky Barnes. He had long hair, bright blue eyes, and was very handsome. But, as I looked at him, I saw that he looked lost and sad. I had watched the news reports of him, but I still couldn't believe he was standing right in front of me.

"Ellen, say 'Hi' to Capsicle and Tin Man." Tony said. I put on a wide smile and prayed to god that there was nothing in my teeth.

"Hi!" I said brightly as I walked over to them. I stuck out my hand to Bucky. He looked down at my hand and then back at my face, "I'm Ellen. But, you can call me Ellie." I said.

Wow, I really needed to work on how to introduce myself.

'I'm Ellen, but you can call me Ellie.'

*cough* dork *cough*

Bucky hesitated, but then shook my hand with his metal arm. It was cold, but I didn't mind it. Bucky looked surprised that I had shaken his hand first. I then turned to Steve.

"Hello, nice to meet you ma'm." Steve said as I shook his hand.

"After that contest, I wouldn't call her a lady." Tony said.

"After that contest, Tony, I think that I should be calling you a lady." I replied back.

"I like her." Sam said. I turned back to Steve and Bucky....God, Bucky was cute.

"So, you'll be helping Bucky out?" Steve asked.

"Yep. I actually checked on the little therapy room we have earlier today and it is awesome." I said.

"I think you more than CHECKED on it." Clint said.

"What do you mean?" Natasha asked.

"Oh, Ellie was jamming out in there. She was getting it on with the piano." Clint said. I blushed.

"You should sing something for us." Tony said.

"Maybe at a later time." I said. At that moment, Fury walked in with a very large file.