Im sorry (oneshot)

Warning: this is going to be very morbid and involve suicide.
To set the scene your around early 20's late teens. Sorry it's in second person again.
(c/n) is you clone preference
(t/n) is their twin brother
(b/n) is the older brother

It had been a few weeks now since (t/n)'s death. He had died after a major car accident on a round a bout with a drink driver. The driver of the car he was in was your boyfriend  (c/n) who had recently passed his test. (t/n) died on impact while (c/n) scraped out with severe nerve damage to his hand and a massive cut on his head that needed stitches.
He still blamed himself horrendously for it although he couldn't have done Anything.
Although he loved you and (b/n) to pieces the death if his twin hit harder than anybody could have imagined.

A few days after the funeral, (c/n) was knelt down on the ground. You and (b/n) tried getting his attention which for the most part recently you had been unsuccessful With.
Quite sad really but nothing to be too worried about.
Yet.
He looked up at you and (b/n), for little you knew the final time he actually would. His eyes were dead. His facial expression was completely blank.
It was like he wasn't there.
You looked down on his in sadness, you wanted to comfort him, however (b/n) took a step back mortified, he didn't even look like the brother he knew!
He was gone.

-
(c/n) now stood in the living room staring aimlessly at a picture on the shelf. It was an old picture of him, (t/n), (b/n) and you as kids.
(t/n) was hanging upside down on a tire grinning like a Cheshire cat. Next to that one was them all older just out of school at the same place, all looking like idiots.
Why him?
He was almost like an emotionless robot now. Time wasn't healing it; in fact it was making it worse.
He just stared.

You walked in the living room to find him like that.
"(c/n)?"
He had slowly stopped responding to you as much now and it tortured you. It was like you were losing him as Well.
He slowly went to pick up the old Picture. He held it in his hands until has bad one spasmed and he dropped it.
The picture of course cracked but somehow wasn't smashed to Smithereens.
You ran over to him, thinking he'd cut himself on the glass.
No response.
You picked up the frame to see a thick crack going through the twins faces.
My fault. My fault. My fault.
"It's fine (c/n) I'll fix it," you quickly said putting the photograph back.
No response.
"(c/n) please!" You begged breaking down into tears, burying your head into his chest.
Hey (y/n). Stop crying. Shut up.
Just anything, anything would do.
But nothing came.

I love you. Kiss. Goodbye.

You woke up a while later on the couch, with (c/n)'s hoodie Over you. You were Confused.
You looked over to the coffee table to see a picture of you and him moved next to you with a small heart next to it.
Wait, did that mean he'd woken up?
You shot up off the couch in excitement.
"(c/n)? (c/n)?" You quickly went into the kitchen to try and find Him. He obviously wasn't in the bathroom so he must be in the bedroom.
You opened the bedroom door abit to find the spot lights already on and the blinds wound down. You opened the door wide.

And you wish you never did.

There was a vast shadow overlooking you.
You looked up in horror to see him dangling from the Light via a telephone cable.
You collapsed onto the floor as you were overwhelmed with shock and Grief. The one you grew up with. The one you were going to marry. The one you loved.
Was gone.
(c/n).
And you'd strung yourself up on false hope.
You broke down into a sobbing mess.

You noticed there was a small notethrust into his watch. You took it out and read it.

         I'm sorry,
                    Goodbye.

-one phone call later-
"(b/n)," you tried to get out.
"I know."
He didn't have to be told.
"I'll get him down." he said as calmly as he could, knowing you would have already tried.
He had known it was only a matter of time and he didn't want to tell you. He put the phone down and went to his car despite being distraught himself, but he blocked it out. He'd taken the grief in when he had seen (c/n)'s eyes die out that day, he'd said his silent goodbyes there. He knew he Was long gone.
He went to grab his sunglasses when he clutched a piece of paper instead.

            (b/n),
                 Take care of her.
                         Your brother, (c/n).

He'd had this planned for ages.
(b/n) put the note in his pocket and started the car up.
There was their best friend to still think about.
There was you.

Sorry there I really have no idea what came over me. Songs I guess.
Also don't think I didn't cry while writing this!😭😭😭 (but I've read through it now that many times I've 50% desensitized myself to it)