Elephants

Creshda got left alone with a camera.
-echo filming-
Rex: You know we are learning the language of elephants.
Fives: *jumps into the frame* why?! What if they're Dull?!
-one camera cut later fives is filming and its aimed down at the floor-

(y/n): *crawls on all fours stops and moves her arm like a trunk dramatically making a really loud noise* *looks up and stares into the camera with a serious expression* tripped over a root earlier. *crawls away*

Jesse: *crawls on all fours stops and moves his arm like a trunk dramatically making a really loud noise* *looks up and stares into the camera with a serious expression* funny thing is... *fives zooms up really close on his face* I've tripped over that root before *crawls away as fives zooms the camera back out*

Hardcase: *crawls on all fours stops and moves his arm like a trunk dramatically making a really loud noise* *looks up and stares into the camera with a serious expression* knowing me... *trying really hard not to laugh* I'll probably trip over that root again. *quickly crawls off before he laughs to get into the next position*

-fives brings the camera back up to see Kix and Hardcase both standing up-

Hardcase: have you had a good day Mr budgie?

Kix: *elegantly flapping his arms like wings and rolls his eyes* dont. Ask. *says really posh and flies off into the middle of the room* never go on a gap year.

(y/n): *camera pans round back to her dying of laughter on the floor*