Hate spike

Story time little ones.

It all starts with love.. The promise of love.

A puppet, a man. Who could tell the difference? But  there is, the puppet was an example  and served well that puppet did.
Until those strings became detached and pulled around your throat *frowns*. Now you became the puppet. But controlled you wouldn't stay.  Everything seen became a dark eerie shadow. Then... *title her head slightly as the light reflected off her shades* a sparkle.

A deep hunger, a desire, a passion sprouts a sudden. *more tails appear from behind her* Your dance became full of life, a beauty for all to endure. A fight. Fought for hate out of love. A love for the love.
It burns!
Power was an obtainable object. You are the object now.
You feel nothing yet everything in a single moment. Drowning in it now, you climb up. 

A name. Evelynn~

So much to bare and give. It's too much but unsatisfiedly not enough. It never was.

It burns again. You melt from your bones but appear only from the outside. Tormented inside.

Those strings never left. Embedded inside you.
*smirks transforming into her demon/witch form*

You have to dig deep to find those strings again. Never once mentioned it lives within you. I have to find it.

Let me find your love strings