Habits

I have a lot of bad habits. And when I say a lot. I mean A LOT. Here is a list of my habits.

1. I cuss entirely too much. Of all the words that come out of my mouth, more than half of them are cuss words. I got this from one of my childhood friends that moved away a while ago.

2. I tend to say the stupidest things at the most random times. Story time! Once when it was quiet at the lunch table I usually sit at, I opened my mouth and put cane something really stupid. I said and I quote, "What if we put like chocolate in milk and made chocolate milk?" No lie. It actually happened. Ask ConfusedShipper

3. I space out all the time. Like people get mad cause they think I'm ignoring them but I'm really just spaced out. I can be listening to someone talking and all of a sudden I'm wondering who named the colors. Like I really need some help.

4. I have a tendency to be really rude. Like extremely rude. Like someone said "no one asked for your opinion". I said "And no one asked your dad to stay in your mom. He could've pulled out. But did he? No. Obviously not since your still here."

5. When someone looks at me, I look around for who they're looking for. Like when my friend looks at me I turn around and try and figure out what they looking at. And they like "what you doin". And I'm like "I'm tryna see what you lookin at". Knowin damn well they looking at me. But you never know. They could always be looking at something be you.

And I guess those were 5 of my habits. I hope you enjoyed learning more about me. In the comments tell me some of your habits. Bye Airheads 🎈