Online school

This online school ain't shit. It was never shit and it never will be shit. My world history teacher been goin ham with usatestprep work. I cannot tell you guys how much damn work she has given me. I did most of that work fuckin copying and pasting from tab to tab on safari when my friends started talking about how they just randomly did this first try and got the answers. So I did it until I regret it the one time it wouldn't let me redo it and I made a 13% on something. But that's not all. In google classroom my science teacher is gonna give us a lab report to do that took my little brain forever to do. Mainly because I didn't even know she assigned it. But I did everything except the conclusion in one day but the shit got turned in. Then there's band. So the band teacher had assigned flipgrid for songs. And he texted my mom and was like we're doing such and such but didn't tell her about the flipgrid. So I said you know what I just might do some. I logged in and saw no one sent one so I was like well if they ain't doing it neither am I. Tbh I wasn't about to do that shit anyway. And finally there is math. So miss teacher lady gonna give us like a front and back page for a week but it won't let me print it two sided so it's two pages for me. But problem is I have no idea what the fuck is happening on that piece of paper. I swear to god she ain't taught us that shit. Or mentioned anything near that. And if she has I don't remember. Tbh I really don't know how I'm passing in math considering I don't know what we're doing half the time. But enough school talk. The important thing is... WE HAVE NO MILESTONES!!!!!!!! Hoes said if school was canceled there would be no milestones. AIN'T GOD GOOD?! But the corona virus is bad and I want my readers to stay safe so make sure to wash your hands, sanitize, and stay clean. Social distancing is good until you go crazy... But we can always talk on insta and snap and face time each other. We should make a group chat! That would be cool. Drop your snaps and I might make a big ass group chat if anyone actually bothers to read this. We can quarantine and chill together. And keep talking after that because I don't have many friends. And you guys are hilarious in the comments. But yeah thanks for listening to my rant. And I'll see you guys on the flip side.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💛